Cheltenham 2017 (1 Viewer)

P

patsy123ccfc

It is nearing that time of year.

The Greatest Show on Turf.

Does anybody have any tips etc.

I will be going up everyday this year for the fist time (I usually only go up on one day)

P

patsy123ccfc

This football related then? Bloody hate horse racing more than egg chasing

My apologies, do I have to remove this, or can a mod move this to the correct area?

On a side note, I pity the fact you do not enjoy Horse Racing

torchomatic

Looking forward to Cheltenham away next season (if they survive). Park at the racecourse and a bus takes you to the ground. Me and the lad went to one of their games a couple of years back.

Hate horse racing.

Grendel

How many horses will die in this appalling disgrace this year?

rob9872

Just a tiny % of animals that would otherwise not even be born were it not for horse racing. I tell you this on the repeated thread every year :)

See you in 2018
Oh and btw does anyone know who that city fan is at the snooker? :)

Grendel

Just a tiny % of animals that would otherwise not even be born were it not for horse racing. I tell you this on the repeated thread every year :)

See you in 2018
Oh and btw does anyone know who that city fan is at the snooker? :)

Born to die -awesome.

Grendel

I think halfwitted ill informed twat will be odds on. Followed by Attention seeking bore

Is that aimed at me? Well for the record 52 have since 2000. I think that's a disgrace. If 52 jockeys died I think things would change. For the record I wish 52 jockeys had died.

rob9872

But many of them don't die racing and were also born when they wouldn't have been. Again I've tod you this but it's usually about now that you decline to tell me you're a vegetarian and I call you a massive hypocrite as the meat you eat is also born to die.

rob9872

Is that aimed at me? Well for the record 52 have since 2000. I think that's a disgrace. If 52 jockeys died I think things would change. For the record I wish 52 jockeys had died.

I only wish for one sausage jockey who posts on here

Great_Expectations

I'm going on the Thursday as always - it's one of my favourite days of the year.

It isn't nice or by any means ideal that horses die, but equally in a world full of negativity and seemingly constantly on the brink of the next tragedy, I choose to worry about matters I personally find more important, and enjoy a brilliant day out with friends.

P

patsy123ccfc

Come on Grendel, cheer up!

It is the Greatest Festival on Turf!

You would be a fool to miss out.

I have a spare ticket for the Tuesday, if you want to come. I will sell it to you at FV.

Also how do I call a mod? This man has just wished death upon 52 innocent men, if that is not a ban I dont know what is.

Ashdown

Whilst I share your concerns about animal welfare and that applies to all wildlife too, the answer is a lot less now than in previous days. Safety measures have been improved no end thankfully and I can't be a hypocrite on it all as I love a good day's racing. It is also true that horses are brought into the world to race and treated better than most humans for the duration of their lives.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I'm going st Patrick's day all being well

Get on Automated In the coral chase on the Wednesday it's 12/1 at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread