Ched Evans signs for Sheff U (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
As if he's gone back there after they were quick enough to sack him off first time round of being accused!?

Now suddenly they want him back? And have him back?

Wonder what Jennifer Ennis will do now after her comments the last time they were linked with his return?

ConnorDevine

It's a weird one, he has every right to rebuild his career after being acquitted, however to me the events of that night, if not illegal were extremely slimy and unsavory.

Loads of people seem to be hounding Jessica Ennis to apologise on twitter and I think that's wrong, no one really owes him an apology apart from the legal system. Like you say, will be interesting to see if she sticks to her guns because even if he is innocent, the events of that evening were pretty odd at best.

Also find it hard to disdain the decision as they have more right to take him on than we did to Marlon King in fairness.

ConnorDevine

Just to add - I know my comment kind of bypasses what you were saying about what should be a ruined relationship between him and the club - that's made even more odd by him having scored piss all

fernandopartridge

As if he's gone back there after they were quick enough to sack him off first time round of being accused!?

Now suddenly they want him back? And have him back?

Wonder what Jennifer Ennis will do now after her comments the last time they were linked with his return?

Her comments still stand, he's a loathsome individual.

Users who are viewing this thread