Championship thread 23/24 (4 Viewers)

Levship20

Tuesday’s game, my god is huge for The Tractor boys!! Lose it and think it is play offs for them possibly playing Naaarwich .. can’t see us beating them though

Last edited:

Otis

Norwich still need a point to guarantee Play offs in the last day no?

Cant see Blues beating them with that being the case and Blues need 3 points or its league 1

Be well funny if they went down
Exactly. I don't think it's certain Birmingham will stay up now at all.

Norwich will definitely go to get the draw they need to be certain. No-one is going to field a bunch of kids and leave themselves open to a possible thrashing I don't think.

Hull have to win, but they play Plymouth, who needs at least a draw.

Set up beautifully I think and Birmingham are still very much favourites for the drop.

Bank on Norwich to get the point they need.

Hertsccfc

Exactly. I don't think it's certain Birmingham will stay up now at all.

Norwich will definitely go to get the draw they need to be certain. No-one is going to field a bunch of kids and leave themselves open to a possible thrashing I don't think.

Hull have to win, but they play Plymouth, who needs at least a draw.

Set up beautifully I think and Birmingham are still very much favourites for the drop.

Bank on Norwich to get the point they need.
As long as Norwich don't lose heavily they don't need a point unfortunately. Would need to be an eight goal swing in favour of Hull for them not to go up.

Otis

As long as Norwich don't lose heavily they don't need a point unfortunately. Would need to be an eight goal swing in favour of Hull for them not to go up.
I know, but if Norwich play a bunch of kids, they could easily be beaten out of sight and Plymouth have been terrible, so you would fancy Hull getting a few against them.

Not saying it's likely, but definitely possible.

I am certain Norwich will want the point that ENSURES their place.

messiahrobins

Norwich still need a point to guarantee Play offs in the last day no?

Cant see Blues beating them with that being the case and Blues need 3 points or its league 1

Be well funny if they went down
I dont have anything against Blues. I loathe V@lla with a passion, far more than say Leicester (i hate Man utd more than Leicester) but Blues just doesnt feel like any kind of rivalry despite them being the closes club to us geographically.

messiahrobins

Do you think we’ll be crossing paths or seeing each other again come the end of next season? One of the two for me.
Think you upset the snowflake, but i'll answer. Leicester are already relegated, they will have a points deduction and have to have a fire sale of players. I think ourselves and Burnley will cross them as they come down and we go up. Either us or Burnley win the league next season.

Brighton Sky Blue

Wouldn’t shock me if West Brom lose on the final day and Hull leapfrog them.
Depends what mood Preston are in. As for Norwich, you wouldn’t want to leave anything to chance in their position, I think they’ll go for a strong side at Birmingham.

Would be a double stinker if both Hull and the Brummies sneaked in at the end.

Levship20

The Ipswich game is the first in my history of being a city fan I won't mind losing.
This is a joke right? We should approach every game with a desire to win no matter what it means to any other team! Don’t forget, if you want any chance of future success, you have to play the best teams and fight for everything.
DK Will very soon be wanting us to dip our hands in our pockets for Season Tickets, and we don’t want the season to end on a poor run of games do we.

Hertsccfc

This is a joke right? We should approach every game with a desire to win no matter what it means to any other team! Don’t forget, if you want any chance of future success, you have to play the best teams and fight for everything.
DK Will very soon be wanting us to dip our hands in our pockets for Season Tickets, and we don’t want the season to end on a poor run of games do we.
I want us to win any match but these last two have little importance for us. It makes no difference whether we win or not. Yes would be good to win but so what if not?

skybluericoh

I want us to win any match but these last two have little importance for us. It makes no difference whether we win or not. Yes would be good to win but so what if not?
I be pissed off if we lose, the same I I feel when we don’t win any game. The difference for me is how long I feel that way. A few years back I felt that way about the club almost all the time, ATM I get over fairly quickly as I have a general positive attitude towards the club. We’re going in the right direction, the odd bump is to be expected.
Win both and finish on a high, more important is a strong start to next season.

napolimp

Depends what mood Preston are in. As for Norwich, you wouldn’t want to leave anything to chance in their position, I think they’ll go for a strong side at Birmingham.

Right, Norwich will surely go for it? Not sure what the poster is going on about above, in terms of Norwich fielding a youth side. Why would you risk unnecessarily getting thrashed and throwing away a play-off spot. They would also surely rather take a semi-final against 3-loss on the bounce Southampton, than a 2-leg dogfight against their fiercest rivals.

messiahrobins

Hull will lose at Plymouth, Plymouth is an intimidating place to go when the fans are up for it, which they will be saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread