Car advice (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

i have changed jobs and they are giving me an allowance instead of a company car what do people on here do lease or purchase I am getting £350 a month plus fuel.

stupot07

You can borrow mine for 350 a month
This one? ;)
25b25703c48a36f3db242a410fcc24b3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

stupot07

Not sure really not really into cars just returned a civic but the exec model as I wasn't paying for that one.
I lease a 1 series through work, its the efficienct dynamics version, 1.5 diesal very economical, but also has a lot of poke. Got bluetooth telephone and satnav. Big enough to take a family of 4 on holiday for the week. I love it.

Terry Gibson's perm

I lease a 1 series through work, its the efficienct dynamics version, 1.5 diesal very economical, but also has a lot of poke. Got bluetooth telephone and satnav. Big enough to take a family of 4 on holiday for the week. I love it.

What sort of money stupot

Terry Gibson's perm

Will do ta
Mines a salary sacrifice, but I pay £350 before tax, its about £280 after tax and that includes insurance, breakdown, servicing, tyres, and I didn't have to have a deposit. Not sure how much it would be direct, but its worth a look at.

armybike

dancers lance

My lad works for a large, well known leasing company and he is finding that many people are moving away from the usual BMW, Merc, Audi market and going more for things like Hyundai, Mazda etc... as they get far more car for the money and have less issues with them. My sister has just leased top of the range Hyundai i30 diesel (similar size to a 1 series) and it has everything on it (and i mean everything) and it's a fantastic car and was well under her budget.

eastwoodsdustman

I swear by Skoda Octavia's. Plenty of room and really cheap to run (regularly average 70mpg on a run). Free tax. Plenty of extras on mine. Whats not to like.

dancers lance

I swear by Skoda Octavia's. Plenty of room and really cheap to run (regularly average 70mpg on a run). Free tax. Plenty of extras on mine. Whats not to like.
And they are 90% VW Passat, except the Passat would do 200mpg with zero carbon footprint, according to VW's test results :wideyed:

Liquid Gold

I drive a 1.6 mk6 blue motion golf. Really like it but can change in a few months time but don't really know a lot about cars either. Anybody suggest anything similar that might be worth checking out?

Grendel

i have changed jobs and they are giving me an allowance instead of a company car what do people on here do lease or purchase I am getting £350 a month plus fuel.

Personal contract hire?

Get an Xe.

stupot07

My lad works for a large, well known leasing company and he is finding that many people are moving away from the usual BMW, Merc, Audi market and going more for things like Hyundai, Mazda etc... as they get far more car for the money and have less issues with them. My sister has just leased top of the range Hyundai i30 diesel (similar size to a 1 series) and it has everything on it (and i mean everything) and it's a fantastic car and was well under her budget.
My sister in law has got an i30 and she raves about it.

olderskyblue

my son has an Insignia hatchback , and gets over 60mpg regularly. No idea what the lease costs would be, but it's a big car, with a big boot, and has all the bells and whistles. He does 35 to 40K miles per year, and it's been solid as a rock for him.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I've just picked up my new Skoda Yeti Outdoor. It's brilliant! Got rid of the piece of shit Ford Focus at last! God, I HATED that car!
20160522_124031.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread