Can the Telegraph sink much lower? (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

its like pulling teeth some don't want to understand do they
it's quite simple.
I separate CCFC and sisu, and as a consequence I love CCFC but hate sisu.
You say they are the same, therefore what you feel about one you must feel about the other.
I've always separated the team from the owners, as you clearly don't could you tell me who the favourite owner was you supported?

blueflint

my fav owner was the one who appointed JH can't remember his name i will never forget or forgive SISU

Nick

Administrator
Russel Slade says that if people think they would come here and pinch our players they are mistaken (which I would say is positive).

Article is "Coventry City fans question Russell Slade's authority over the sale of Sky Blues players"

Astute

Russel Slade says that if people think they would come here and pinch our players they are mistaken (which I would say is positive).

Article is "Coventry City fans question Russell Slade's authority over the sale of Sky Blues players"
Can the Telegraph sink much lower then? :D

Nick

Administrator
Can the Telegraph sink much lower then? :D

Still trying I think.

Just seen a public exchange with gilbert which is telling about how their articles come about.

"what do you think of the situation"
"you have to look at past owners"
"yes but what about sisu"
"the stadium deal was such a shit one"
"yes but what about fisher"

covcity4life

CET at it again i seen. headline is that fans dont believe slade can keep any players lol

even if true is it really worth a story?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

CET at it again i seen. headline is that fans dont believe slade can keep any players lol

even if true is it really worth a story?
Isn't that what journalism is about to get people talking ? :wacky:

phildownunder

Derrick Robins is the man you are thinking of. Best chairman ever. Car dealer in city if I remember, think his son took over from him.
Yes it was Derrick Robbins. He owned a business called Banbury Buildings making prefabricated garages and other structures. They installed the Sky Blue Stand I think it was called at HR.

Captain Dart

Derrick Robins is the man you are thinking of. Best chairman ever. Car dealer in city if I remember, think his son took over from him.

I thought Robins owned a building firm, Banbury Buildings? I think my Dad bought a precast concrete garage from him. He may have owned more than one business.
Sky Blues 'father' Robins dies

Houdi

I thought Robins owned a building firm, Banbury Buildings? I think my Dad bought a precast concrete garage from him. He may have owned more than one business.
Sky Blues 'father' Robins dies
Yes I believe his son Peter later became our Chairman. His father famously gave JImmy Hill a £30000 gift which he used to buy a new forward line, in the early days of the Sky Blue revolution. He lived on the main road into Leamington, the house backed onto Leamington cricket ground, the house later converted to a hotel,it was that big. I believe he later emigrated to South Africa,where he had previously taken cricket teams to play in the 1960'/70s.

skyblueinBaku

Didn't DR own Banbury Buildings? As I recall, they did a nice line in prefabricated garages.

Users who are viewing this thread