Broken man thread (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

Split from the wife last July - it was a bit messy.

Today I went to the bag that has always contained my City top collection.....a bag I have not needed to go into until today for my preparation for the final next week ..it contains every top from 1985 to 2005 and the odd one prior to that.

It still contains all the tops - but all the feckin sleeves have been cut off....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am particularly miffed about the one I was planning to wear next week - my 1987 one they wore in the season of the cup win - by that tiny sports company in Walsall.

The only god send is that the top I cherish most was not kept with it - but I cant wear it because its got autographs on and I don't want to wash it (next week is going to be messy)

It's been a dark day today made worse by the fact I took her out for mothers day prior to me getting the bag out.

If in the news there is a murder of a 42 year old woman in a seemingly unprovoked attack.......please don't share this thread until after next Sunday.........I'm not happy!!

fernandopartridge

Today I went to the bag that has always contained my City top collection.....a bag I have not needed to go into until today for my preparation for the final next week ..it contains every top from 1985 to 2005 and the odd one prior to that.

It still contains all the tops - but all the feckin sleeves have been cut off....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am particularly miffed about the one I was planning to wear next week - my 1987 one they wore in the season of the cup win - by that tiny sports company in Walsall.

The only god send is that the top I cherish most was not kept with it - but I cant wear it because its got autographs on and I don't want to wash it (next week is going to be messy)

It's been a dark day today made worse by the fact I took her out for mothers day prior to me getting the bag out.

If in the news there is a murder of a 42 year old woman in a seemingly unprovoked attack.......please don't share this thread until after next Sunday.........I'm not happy!!
Women can be unbelievably vindictive.

Astute

I had an ex that burned part of the items that I liked the most. Then she was more sly with the rest like taking half the buttons off my shirts and small cuts out of my trousers. She then went around telling everyone that I took most things from the house we shared. All I had taken was my clothes that she had neatly packed for me.

Revenge was sweet though. She loved posing in her car. The problem was that I had bought it before we got together. I had proof of purchase and the log book was in my name. I told her I was taking it back and sold it to someone who lived near her and used the proceeds to buy new clothes.

trevelfarandwide

Oh well, mate, she's gone. :) Life can be great once more.

Shit in her petrol tank and key the word: Anal Warts onto the paintwork of her car.

olderskyblue

Women can be unbelievably vindictive.

Mate of mine split from his wife (went back to an ex girlfriend...) and she wrote a 4 page essay on how much of a shit he was, and sent it to all their friends, including me. She didn't hold back, and listed many of his failings, some very personal of course, and finished off, by saying she had thrown his prized collection of Queen vinyl's on the bonfire...

That was what hurt him the most.

NorthernWisdom

Mate of mine split from his wife (went back to an ex girlfriend...) and she wrote a 4 page essay on how much of a shit he was, and sent it to all their friends, including me. She didn't hold back, and listed many of his failings, some very personal of course, and finished off, by saying she had thrown his prized collection of Queen vinyl's on the bonfire...

Care to reproduce the letter? ;)

hill83

Another one bites the dust.

Astute

I have previously thought how much richer I would be if I had met my wife years earlier. All the women that I met previously seemed what I was looking for until they thought that they had their claws in me then showed me what they are really like. But then when I think of all the fun I had I consider it to be worth it :smuggrin:

italiahorse

It's not all bad my wife has knitted me a scarf this week.

Oh hold on !!!!

I won't be able to wear that you bit5h !!!!

439336db8a3c598bea70b81db9e1d60e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

I took my son to spain for a holiday and my ex wives daughters who still lived with me at the time rang me to say that their mum was in my house nicking the fridge freezer...biatch

Skyblueweeman

I'm not sure which is worse Italia. The scarf or your duvet set.

I would've thought with the car park C cash, you could at least get a new set of bed sheets.... ;-)

Nick

Administrator
My signed Billy Daniels shirt is going to get locked away now then I think just in case!

olderskyblue

Care to reproduce the letter? ;)

Ha. It was early 90's, so don't have it any more...

We worked together and became mates. First time i met him, we started chatting about "where are you from etc, and he lived in Bournemouth. I mentioned that we had friends there that we had met on holiday in Switzerland in early 1980's, but they had split up a few years earlier. (The girl went off with some other bloke). He asked their names, and it turned out that he was the "other bloke".. !! spooky.

(She wasn't the one he married)

Last edited:

Astute

My signed Billy Daniels shirt is going to get locked away now then I think just in case!
I would be more worried about being taken to the cleaners ;)

italiahorse

I'm not sure which is worse Italia. The scarf or your duvet set.

I would've thought with the car park C cash, you could at least get a new set of bed sheets.... ;-)

The Mrs likes them and I guess with her nose hard down in them most nights I'll leave it to her ;)

Bob Latchford

Chin up mate , at 42 , she's due for the change soon . that'll teach her !

Covkid1968#

Thanks peeps......I think I'm feeling better. On the plus side....turns out its only the one sleeve off most and the little Chinese man in town thinks he can do a good job and sew them back on.....

Cant wait for Sunday.....my only concern is lack of a toilet on the minibus whilst drinking beer before we leave. I never used to have these concerns as a young man....now I just know its going to be me, the middle aged fecker needing a piss just as we hit the motorway. Has anybody on here got any large empty plastic bottles with incredibly large openings at the top :happy::happy:

Users who are viewing this thread