Bradley collins (8 Viewers)

biggymania

I understand your perspective, 100%.

My initial post was made out of a (probably) misguided concern for a player who, as I’ve observed this season, could very well have such issues.

Personally, I hope he doesn’t. This is where I’ll leave it, out of respect for the player.
Totally fair and I didn't take anything you said as malicious - there are plenty of people on the internet who have fire in their bellies and questionable motives when criticising players and you're not one of them. ❤️

Shannerz

Thomas is a superb signing. He's just raw and inexperienced, so you're going to get moments whilst he learns.

Can't believe anyone would doubt him though, he's ace.

Collins is ok, though probably needs the end of season break to gather himself and get his confidence back.

TomRad85

Thomas is a superb signing. He's just raw and inexperienced, so you're going to get moments whilst he learns.

Can't believe anyone would doubt him though, he's ace.

Collins is ok, though probably needs the end of season break to gather himself and get his confidence back.
I agree, I think Thomas will be some player. Far better than Ben Turner for example who went on to play in the Prem.

Collins was solid for a while and I never understood the criticism, he's certainly having a moment though. Hope he pulls through but wouldn't say no to a new keeper. Wouldn't touch Wilson with a 10ft pole again though, honking keeper, his return to the team was embarrassing.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Old Warwickshire lad

Anyone else suspect that Collins may, possibly, have mental health issues? Just a feeling I have, judging from his demeanour, his dourness, inconsistency, lack of focus, possible mental fatigue, body language…

Just waiting for the laughing emojis galore, but it is actually a serious question I’ve posed. Would be interested to hear a constructive rebuttal.
Nah, he is just a rubbish keeper with no bottle.

Alkhen

Still he’s had a choppy 6 games or so though
Yeah undeniably shaky month but the whole team have been.

I personally put that down to the FA cup run, petrified that they would miss out in the lead up and totally drained after. That group mentality needs working on as a squad but we can't write him off and give others a free pass

Alkhen

I think these sort of stats just go to show there aren't 'elite' goalkeepers in this division. Its going to be incredibly difficult to get an upgrade that we could afford or that would be willing to play in the championship

Users who are viewing this thread