Bobby Gould not happy! (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

When you show up to join in its usually a good sign somebody else is right, you are consistently wrong.

You can watch full match replays now btw.

Lmfao.... You were still WRONG!

Sky Blue Kid

It was an example of what a "chance" is.

Just because it was a shot, it doesn't mean it was a chance created.

The opposition could make us resort to lame shots from outside the box which don't trouble them in the slightest.

mom-opinion.gif

Super_Johnny_Gayle

According to the OP he was saying the scouting at the club was not good enough - did he say that?
Yes he did, he was angry with our performance and asked that very question.

Super_Johnny_Gayle

It was an example of what a "chance" is.

Just because it was a shot, it doesn't mean it was a chance created.

The opposition could make us resort to lame shots from outside the box which don't trouble them in the slightest.
Stop hijacking threads with your argumentative bull shit, are you ever wrong? You’re meant to be impartial ffs. Stop ruining this forum.

Nick

Administrator
Stop hijacking threads with your argumentative bull shit, are you ever wrong? You’re meant to be impartial ffs. Stop ruining this forum.
Says the wum account, in fact discussing chances / shots is very relevant When talking about strikers.

Strange, you don't seem to comment on the system we play?

Super_Johnny_Gayle

He is often wrong. Dont let it bother you.

But he’s meant to be impartial, he dives onto every thread and wrecks it. He’s slowed my account down because I’ve dared to question him and his bull shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Astute

Because it was an example of a "chance", quite obviously.
It was your choice of a chance.

To me I see it differently.

You have a very good chance, a good chance, a decent chance, a bit of a chance and a shit chance.

When someone scores a worldie did he have no chance of scoring?

When someone scores a good goal they had a decent chance.

They are all chances.

Isn't the word chance a strange word.

Super_Johnny_Gayle

It was your choice of a chance.

To me I see it differently.

You have a very good chance, a good chance, a decent chance, a bit of a chance and a shit chance.

When someone scores a worldie did he have no chance of scoring?

When someone scores a good goal they had a decent chance.

They are all chances.

Isn't the word chance a strange word.

You fuckin boring twat, get my account running properly you chicken shit twat

skybluetony176

I much prefer that over someone trying to stay objective, it's very infectious. He was exasperated by some of what he saw in the first half and then encouraged in the second, exactly how a fan would respond. That's what I want to hear as a listener

He properly celebrated the goals as well, especially the second. He was genuinely delighted for DKE. He loves the club, has been a great servant to the club, don't understand why people would have a problem with him. Get him on every week, get him to present the phone in to.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
But he’s meant to be impartial, he dives onto every thread and wrecks it. He’s slowed my account down because I’ve dared to question him and his bull shit.

There's nothing wrong with your account.

I said we hadn't created proper chances in a discussion about strikers. That's how discussions work.

Don't cry petal.

Grendel

Why is he meant to be impartial you clown?

This isn't the BBC

Super_Johnny_Gayle

I said we hadn't created proper chances in a discussion about strikers. That's how discussions work.

Don't cry petal.

Arguing the toss about what a chance is, fuckin idiot

Super_Johnny_Gayle

Why is he meant to be impartial you clown?

This isn't the BBC

I knew you’d approve his thread hijacking, you’re worse than he is. Pair of twats

Nick

Administrator
Arguing the toss about what a chance is, fuckin idiot

Why don't you input then about our strikers and the decent chances then or the system we play and how it impacts our strikers then?

Its a discussion about strikers.

Nick

Administrator
I knew you’d approve his thread hijacking, you’re worse than he is. Pair of twats

You do realise I didn't actually hijack anything don't you, I said even though we had shots we didn't create proper chances in the previous game. Very related to the topic.

Grendel

You do realise I didn't actually hijack anything don't you, I said even though we had shots we didn't create proper chances in the previous game. Very related to the topic.

Isn't this Bobs new account?

Astute

Don't cry petal.
Yesterday we had wingers on who would have created chances if we had someone who could score. They scored the second goal between them. We had good chances that were missed because we don't have someone used to scoring goals. We don't have someone in the middle who can run at players, go past them then score.

Many of us pointed this out before the season started. It doesn't matter how many strikers we have. We just don't have 'the one'

Reactions: vow

clint van damme

Yesterday we had wingers on who would have created chances if we had someone who could score. They scored the second goal between them. We had good chances that were missed because we don't have someone used to scoring goals. We don't have someone in the middle who can run at players, go past them then score.

Many of us pointed this out before the season started. It doesn't matter how many strikers we have. We just don't have 'the one'

it's such a shame we couldn't have got the Collins deal over the line. The recruitment was much improved over the summer, just need that 15-20 goal striker. Fingers crossed one of the current lot will come good.

SkyblueBazza

What is a shot, if not a chance?
There is a "Gerrard" chance (a shot which might go in or might go over the stand) & then there is a realistic chance...where most people think it was worthwhile having a go as there were no other options.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Astute

wonder if there's any other club with a message board where the day after beating the league leaders war breaks out over what constitutes a chance?!
We have people on here that would argue that black is white.

We have a good defence. We have a good midfield. We have strikers that are best setting others up. Look at how many times Beavon has fluffed it in front of goal. But he is good at setting up the striker we don't have.

Then we have some that say certain players are greedy in front of goal. But who do they have to pass to that can score?

Grendel

We have people on here that would argue that black is white.

We have a good defence. We have a good midfield. We have strikers that are best setting others up. Look at how many times Beavon has fluffed it in front of goal. But he is good at setting up the striker we don't have.

Then we have some that say certain players are greedy in front of goal. But who do they have to pass to that can score?

We have one creative player. If jones hadn't played a single game this season we'd be at the bottom.

Users who are viewing this thread