bob ainsworth on cwr now (2 Viewers)

Sub

talking about the FL rolling over and being spineless

RoboCCFC90

To roll over you would have to have a spine..

But I get what he is trying to say.

Sub

also nicky sincliar will be on CWR from 7.00 am tomorrow for peeps that want to listen ;)

rupert_bear

Trouble is as Bob said his commons motion can't achieve a lot in the short term and it is clearly going to need determined organisation to change the minds of the FL and sisu. The other two MPs have tabled a question and asked the sports minister to convene a meeting re. this issue with all parties which is another angle.

Can I suggest the Trust as I don't know who else can set up an open meeting for interested people to attend whether Trust members or not, not at a club or pub somewhere fairly central in the open like Millenium square.

Nonleagueherewecome

torchomatic

True. But, to be fair he said as much.

Trouble is as Bob said his commons motion can't achieve a lot in the short term and it is clearly going to need determined organisation to change the minds of the FL and sisu. The other two MPs have tabled a question and asked the sports minister to convene a meeting re. this issue with all parties which is another angle.

Can I suggest the Trust as I don't know who else can set up an open meeting for interested people to attend whether Trust members or not, not at a club or pub somewhere fairly central in the open like Millenium square.

Nonleagueherewecome

TBH I think the only thing that may stop them is suicide-bombing their offices..I reckon Valiant might be up for it.

Nonleagueherewecome

"I wish that SISU Rent Boy would shut up?" ???

No, that "to be able to roll over, a spine would be required".

I'm not listening...who's the SISU Rent Boy?

RoboCCFC90

No, that "to be able to roll over, a spine would be required".

I'm not listening...who's the SISU Rent Boy?

Neither am I mate tbh, about 25% posters on here have been called it at some point..

Nonleagueherewecome

Neither am I mate tbh, about 25% posters on here have been called it at some point..

Only a SISU Rent Boy would say that :D

Does Rent Boy have a hyphen? Is it one word or two or somewhere in between?!?

Otis

Professor Ellis Cashmore on CWR now saying he believes this will be another MK Dons scenario.

He honestly believes this is a delberate move to take the club permanently to a new town or city.

Anyone know who he is?

CCFC to never to return he says.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

NTFC

Can I just say that us Northampton fans would fight tooth and nail to stop that. We are no MK numpties in need of a team.

procdoc

Professor Ellis Casmire on CWR now saying he believes this will be another MK Dons scenario.

He honestly believes this is a delberate move to take the club permanently to a new town or city.

Anyone know who he is?

CCFC to never to return he says.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

That's what I have been thinking, glad I'm not alone!

Nonleagueherewecome

Can I just say that us Northampton fans would fight tooth and nail to stop that. We are no MK numpties in need of a team.

Has the merger concept been considered yet?

stupot07

I really can't see that happening Otis. Mk was a new and large footballess town. There aren't many of those around. There's no way we'd refranchising in Northampton.

RoboCCFC90

Only a SISU Rent Boy would say that :D

Does Rent Boy have a hyphen? Is it one word or two or somewhere in between?!?

No a SISU Rent Boy would give you absolutely no idea what his plans are and totally disrespect you, he also wouldn't pay the rent on any accommodation he lived in claiming that the amount agreed is to high, after all that he would move his company that he works for from its local to community to a different location disrupting livelihoods in the process, while blaming everything on everyone else.

mattylad

SISU distress another business (this tine NTFC) for its own gain. No I just couldn't see them acting in such a fashion. Errrrr oh right that's how they make their money you say!!! NTFC fans need to fight this vermin out of your club/ground now before its too late.

duffer

I suspect that this would be using you as an interim rather than final destination in this scenario.

Let's be honest, after three years of reduced revenues you're going to be in a better financial and league position than us! Why buy a team from a lower division? You could probably make a grab for Wigan though, clearly the FL would do FA about it.... ;)

Johnnythespider

I really can't see that happening Otis. Mk was a new and large footballess town. There aren't many of those around. There's no way we'd refranchising in Northampton.
Just out of interest where do you think we would franchise to, i've just looked at the map and there is nothing in the way of league football clubs for miles around, there is a circle of about 30 miles radius going from coventry to leicester to peterboro down to cambridge across to MK and back up to cov. quite a catchment area in my opinion

chiefdave

it would be much more effective to start now rather than wait till 5 years down the line. by then it will be far too late and you know the FL will just roll over and let it happen by the time CCFC have been playing in Northampton for 5 years.

Users who are viewing this thread