"Big" Signing Rumour (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

All over Facebook that lots of people have heard about a "Big" and "Landmark" Signing coming in before 5pm....

"Sky Blues fans set to have a VERY good start to the new year when they announce who's about to sign"

"Just heard from a source inside the club that a "BIG" name is about to sign"

Anyone heard anything ? Could be horse shite but you never know.....

torchomatic

ccfc92

"Sky Blues fans set to have a VERY good start to the new year when they announce who's about to sign"

Where's this quote from?

Gaz71

8a1bf34b300ef2f2c098f6cd4c7ae303.png

torchomatic

torchomatic

Doubt we'll sign anyone else today, Slade said three yesterday and three have come in

Don't forget though he is now a full fledged SISU puppet so he was probably lying. However, I guess this "big" signing would be too late to play tomorrow now anyway as I thought they had to be before noon. Or is it five pm?

ccfc92

Don't forget though he is now a full fledged SISU puppet so he was probably lying. However, I guess this "big" signing would be too late to play tomorrow now anyway as I thought they had to be before noon. Or is it five pm?

Depends on perm or loan doesn't it?

torchomatic

Neil

I have to say though this is exciting for the first day of the transfer window. We are actually doing business!!

I do think we have the right man now for this division.

But I'm enjoying it for the moment. Talk is about transfers instead of in house fighting

torchomatic

Shame we didn't appoint her as manager. She would have done a lot better.

torchomatic

As someone said earlier RS did say three, so maybe that is it. Be a nice to get another striker in.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Joe Cole was supposed to have been a "big" signing. Look what happened to him!

Bob Latchford

Just seen this on twitter fair point or out and out skulduggery ? Gutted Sordells gone, where are we going to find a striker that scores 5 goals in 20+ games now? #pusb

Esoterica

I'm not surprised that someone called 'Cumm is key' has started a rumour that has everybody getting a bit too excited.

Users who are viewing this thread