Big Nick (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Does anyone know the whereabouts of German Striker Big Nick, I am starting to become a bit concerned for his welfare, is he being held to ransom?

Otis

Does anyone know the whereabouts of German Striker Big Nick, I am starting to become a bit concerned for his welfare, is he being held to ransom?

He is indeed.

The hostage takers asked for 5p and we refused to pay it.

He also told the hostage takers that he was a professional footballer and they laughed at him, so he showed them YouTube videos of him in action and they just laughed even more.

SkyBlue_Bear83

He is indeed.

The hostage takers asked for 5p and we refused to pay it.

He also told the hostage takers that he was a professional footballer and they laughed at him, so he showed them YouTube videos of him in action and they just laughed even more.

I heard we offered the hostage takers £1000 to not release him.

Hobo

He has become best buddies with Reda and Danny....couch potatoes.

skybluedan

Let's hope he's on the ball for our next game we need him to step up

Terry Gibson's perm

They gave him the wrong address he is sitting waiting at the new ground with Timmy.

ecky

He sleeps on the settee at waggotts house, after all HE signed him...

Terry Gibson's perm

Ah Waggott the 2nd part of the invisible duo, couldn't keep him off the radio when he negotiated the deal to bring us back to The Ricoh now we never hear a thing must be looking for next years crop of superstars!

Chipfat

Ah Waggott the 2nd part of the invisible duo, couldn't keep him off the radio when he negotiated the deal to bring us back to The Ricoh now we never hear a thing must be looking for next years crop of superstars!

He is, come out today with the creating a new scouting network and due to having a new manager they need to be on the same page in thought process... Not we didn't have one before and used SP to talk bollocks for us,, now big TM is in the house we have to come clean as TM has spilt the beans!!!!!!!..This is why it is so hard to believe anyone that is from the Sisu side of the club,, even if they are telling the truth nobody totally believe's what they say...

I don't rate SW never have never will, don't care if some think he is nice,, i know different and his record is speaking louder than ever about what he knows about this business.. A grade A clown,, and someone that will take this club backwards in every step it takes....

Terry Gibson's perm

He is, come out today with the creating a new scouting network and due to having a new manager they need to be on the same page in thought process... Not we didn't have one before and used SP to talk bollocks for us,, now big TM is in the house we have to come clean as TM has spilt the beans!!!!!!!..This is why it is so hard to believe anyone that is from the Sisu side of the club,, even if they are telling the truth nobody totally believe's what they say...

I don't rate SW never have never will, don't care if some think he is nice,, i know different and his record is speaking louder than ever about what he knows about this business.. A grade A clown,, and someone that will take this club backwards in every step it takes....

I hope they are not even in the same book let alone the same page as SW book is bollocks, I am with you on SW total waste of space he needs to keep out the way and let a real football man getting on with sorting this mess out and he should go and find something else to do maybe help Fisher look for the new ground or start looking behind the scene at the deadwood they are carrying and start cutting costs there instead of on the pitch all the time.

Gazolba

Probably not fit but could do a job for us if he was. Lack of foresight in not having him ready to step in if needed.

Hobo

What! Some on here thought that SW should be knighted not so long ago.

Who on earth gave you that idea? Some of us have been questioning his role since last season.

Users who are viewing this thread