Before this gets censored... (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

Captain Dart

I think you deserve a ban for sharing material from that poisonous woman on here.
She's a bitch, but I don't think she made this up. Face the truth full on.

hill83

It was described as an accident until the full details came out. What's your point? Fucking weird. Look at the date of her tweet you dork. Sunday drinking is a laugh though.

Grendel

Why on Earth would anyone be looking at what that demented racist cretin says on Twitter anyway?

W

westcountry_skyblue

I quite like Katie,The lefties cant stand the truth!!

chiefdave

Presumably the second-degree murder charge and 20 counts of attempted murder will all be dropped if it was an accident.

Chap was a veteran of the US Navy who had being trying to get help for mental health issues but was unable to due to the way the system works int he states. He'd been arrested several times recently and on every occasion there was huge signals of mental health issues. He accused a notary of stealing his identity and the police of following him which surely should have set alarm bells ringing.

Captain Dart

It was described as an accident until the full details came out. What's your point? Fucking weird. Look at the date of her tweet you dork. Sunday drinking is a laugh though.

I missed the stuff about his court appearance, last I heard it was said he was a drunk driver but it looks like he has a psychotic illness & wanted to kill people. Sorry I apologise. I was still shocked to see the video.

hill83

I missed the stuff about his court appearance, last I heard it was said he was a drunk driver but it looks like he has a psychotic illness & wanted to kill people. Sorry I apologise. I was still shocked to see the video.

To be fair I read her tweet as your comment and it clearly wasn't.

Shocking video. I find these car/lorry attacks scarier than a bomb attack. No real planning is needed at all and it can happen anywhere.

Captain Dart

To be fair I read her tweet as your comment and it clearly wasn't.

Shocking video. I find these car/lorry attacks scarier than a bomb attack. No real planning is needed at all and it can happen anywhere.

I don't even follow her a/c, someone I follow (who is admittedly rather right of centre) retweeted it.

wingy

That's about how much I recall hearing, the Video is graphic

clint van damme

She's spent this year losing a libel case and the Daily Mail had to compensate some random Muslims that she'd accused of being terrorists. She's as much of a bedfellow of 'the truth' as The Sun are.

Was that before or after she had to pay someone £24,000 plus costs, for falsely accusing them of vandalising a war memorial.

Publishing lies seems to be strange behaviour for someone who is a bastion of truth!

Captain Dart

She's spent this year losing a libel case and the Daily Mail had to compensate some random Muslims that she'd accused of being terrorists. She's as much of a bedfellow of 'the truth' as The Sun are.

For me the issue is that unless you are privvy to a news story you have to rely on 2nd or 3rd hand reports many from people with their own agendas. Hence I like to sample widely and try t make up my own mind. I sure as hell don't interpret it correctly all of the time & I miss plenty but I've only a limited amount to time to focus on such stuff especially with the amount of time I dedicate to talking complete bollocks on a certain football forum.

Users who are viewing this thread