Been digging through some of my old stuff... (1 Viewer)

Philosorapter

Eight years old and done on a clapped out PC.

dancers lance

That is one of the best games of Draughts I have ever seen.

Gazolba

I have a Commodore 128 packed away in the garage somewhere.
I bet most people on here don't even know what that is.

dancers lance

I have a Commodore 128 packed away in the garage somewhere.
I bet most people on here don't even know what that is.
Show off!..... I had a Commodore 63 (couldn't afford the 64 at the time) one of the best lawnmowers I have ever owned, wish I still had it.

Philosorapter

The changing colours on the board is a quite interesting set up. They correspond to the positional advantage white has on the board only, as opposed to the balance of the position on the board for both players.

A green square would suggest white has sufficient control of the square it can control, whilst a red square would suggest the square is controlled more by black. The darker the shade of square would suggest the more, or less control of the square white has in that given position compared to other squares.

A clear square would suggest white does not currently have any influence on the square in the current position.

Maybe it would of been better to set the positional analysis against the black pieces to see its positional advantages or disadvantages instead over the course of the game.

The natural language the programme is using is great but it can only take you so far along the path of a game.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread