Beckham (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

Not having the best few days is he.

Terry Gibson's perm

Thrown his dolly out of the park because he didn't get a knighthood and has now told friends he didn't want one anyway, tried to claim 6k for a flight from UNICEF that he got for free.

Grendel

Naughty!
Greedy!

Seems to have sent e mails calling the honours committee unappreciative c***s for not knighting him. Then some random attack on Katherine Jenkins - "an OBE for singing to some troops and taking coke"

Lots more to come apparantly.

Terry Gibson's perm

Seems to have sent e mails calling the honours committee unappreciative c***s for not knighting him. Then some random attack on Katherine Jenkins - "an OBE for singing to some troops and taking coke"

Lots more to come apparantly.

The original answer was well the emails were stolen not that he didn't write them, I hope he never gets one

wingy

He must have upset someone at one of the tabloids for this to come out. He could do no wrong previously.
Likely, or the establishment.
Never slow to go after those that disrespect.
Why the Impatience though, he's got a good 40yrs in front of him?

Terry Gibson's perm

Likely, or the establishment.
Never slow to go after those that disrespect.
Why the Impatience though, he's got a good 40yrs in front of him?

I would imagine he is being pushed by his awful wife.

pastythegreat

Tbf I'm not entirely convinced Becks should be given a knighthood. Although he is much more deserving than most that have just been given honours. (Chris Coleman, Andy Murray). He also has a point about Katherine Jenkins.
Plus, what he says privately (in private emails) has no concern to anybody!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Tbf I'm not entirely convinced Becks should be given a knighthood. Although he is much more deserving than most that have just been given honours. (Chris Coleman, Andy Murray). He also has a point about Katherine Jenkins.
Plus, what he says privately (in private emails) has no concern to anybody!

I disagree on Murray I think he does deserve his, but Coleman is ridiculous he is no more deserving than me. If the Beckham clan want one so badly why don't they give some cash to a political party that normally works.

pastythegreat

I disagree on Murray I think he does deserve his, but Coleman is ridiculous he is no more deserving than me. If the Beckham clan want one so badly why don't they give some cash to a political party that normally works.
He probably is deserving of one tbf, I just can't stand the c**t.
The Coleman one is the most ridiculous one I think I've ever seen.
They used to mean something, now they're just completely devalued by the fact that everyone has one. Makes me wonder if I ever did receive one, what had I done to be do shit at life to join the likes of Chris Coleman and Rolf Harris

Terry Gibson's perm

He probably is deserving of one tbf, I just can't stand the c**t.
The Coleman one is the most ridiculous one I think I've ever seen.
They used to mean something, now they're just completely devalued by the fact that everyone has one. Makes me wonder if I ever did receive one, what had I done to be do shit at life to join the likes of Chris Coleman and Rolf Harris

My mum hates him as well, if I ever received one I would turn it down as there are far more deserving people not getting them than me and nobody should ever get one for doing their job they are paid for that.

Users who are viewing this thread