Bad manners from the Coventry Telegraph (1 Viewer)

blueflint

whats wrong with it its true I was embarrassed by the result as most of my mates up here will now take the piss

hill83

whats wrong with it its true I was embarrassed by the result as most of my mates up here will now take the piss

giphy.gif

Otis

You should see their next piece! Truly shocking.

'It was bald of Mark Robins to stick with the same side, but the decision backfired on him and he will be left bear-faced after this effort from his players.
The Sky Blue faithful will be hoping this is just a one off and not the start of a baron spell.

It was one single mistake that left the bawl in the back of the City net and Liam O'Brien will surely being crying in his tee this morning.

Against a well organised Newport side City's midfield lacked byte and Mark Robins' team were maid to pay deerly for there mistakes and will be hoping for better look next weak against Yeovil.'

Monkeyface

Ffs u lot are obsessed with the telegraph get over it!

It's a newspaper, it's in the business of written word, you need an English focused education to be a journalist. "Manor" that's shoddy, and I depend on spellchecker for everything!

rybccfc

It's a newspaper, it's in the business of written word, you need an English focused education to be a journalist. "Manor" that's shoddy, and I depend on spellchecker for everything!

To be honest i couldnt give a flying fluck!

Damn should have got someone to proof read!

Users who are viewing this thread