Anyone noticed an increase in foxes? (1 Viewer)

Otis

Have now seen my 4th fox of the day. 3 this morning and the 4th now just walking the dog.

5 years ago I would hardly ever come across them, but now I am seeing them all the time.

Anyone else noticed an increase? Maybe these ones are from the same skulk.

RFC

Have now seen my 4th fox of the day. 3 this morning and the 4th now just walking the dog.

5 years ago I would hardly ever come across them, but now I ak seeing them all the time.

Loads of them in Leicestershire!

Otis

I meant to add, none of these were together. They were all separate, in differing locations.

clint van damme

5 years ago I would hardly ever come across them, but now I am seeing them all the time.

you just wanted to show off using the word skulk!
I see loads in the morning. (I leave the house around 5) but have done for a few years. Occasionally get one in my back garden,
Saw one a few weeks ago in the afternoon which is highly unusual and it was getting chased by a cat!

wingy

They're just bandwagoners.
Nothing to report here in the Stoke, Ball hill area.
Although I don't see a lot between heading out to work early and locking the door behind me on return.

Otis

you just wanted to show off using the word skulk!
I see loads in the morning. (I leave the house around 5) but have done for a few years. Occasionally get one in my back garden,
Saw one a few weeks ago in the afternoon which is highly unusual and it was getting chased by a cat!
Yeah, similar time. I leave the house at 4.35am.

rob9872

Need to bring back hunting! :)

Captain Dart

F**king Leicester fans everywhere the minute you get east of Coombe Abbey,

richnrg

they've all been in hiding until Teresa may ballsed up the election and had to announce that she was ditching plans to bring back hunting. Now they are all running around wagging their brushes in the air whilst singing 'na-nh na-nah-nah', knowing full well that no-one can stop them. Arrogant twats.

Users who are viewing this thread