Anyone been listening to the Jon Gaunt podcasts? (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Im not going to agree with everything he says but its worth a listen

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I worked with Gaunt when I was at CWR. He is the most over-bearing, obnoxious git I've ever met! He used to swan around the studios thinking he was God's gift to radio! Can't stand the twat!

Grendel

I worked with Gaunt when I was at CWR. He is the most over-bearing, obnoxious git I've ever met! He used to swan around the studios thinking he was God's gift to radio! Can't stand the twat!

To be fair compared to Bob Brolly Vick Minnette and trish whatever her name is he is.

Grendel

Didn't he get booted off talk sport for calling someone from amenity international a.....?

Nazi yes - which he even was defended by Liberty as an expression of free speech.

Malaka

Nazi yes - which he even was defended by Liberty as an expression of free speech.
I listened to that interview, he was a patronising, aggressive fool. He was baiting the person who was being quite polite. I cant stand the knob. don't get me started on Bob Brolly, his voice cuts through me.

Mcbean

I really liked that Shane fella who was on in the mornings - had a good sense of humour and couldn’t suffer fools gladly so a man After my own heart - I think he must have said something very very bad to offend some snowflake shame !

Sky_Blue_Daz

I used to love listening to Malcom Boyden. He had a very easy presenting style

Users who are viewing this thread