Another team who has somehow found space to build a new ground in London (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Tottenham have planning too for a big stadium, did they already have the land?

ranstone

It wasn't about funding was it?

It was about having somewhere to play that also generates income to sustain the business.

Brentford has been quoted as an example which is fine have you seen how long that has been rumbling on ? And it's still not built ... In the meantime they have their own ground to play in.

Q: why delete my first post ?

Last edited:

Grendel

It was about having somewhere to play that also generates income to sustain the business.

Brentford has been quoted as an example which is fine have you seen how long that has been rumbling on ? And it's still not built ... In the meantime they have their own ground to play in.

Looks like the PR machine is back in business.

Nick

Administrator

Nothing was deleted, it was put as moderated because of being a new member with a link in the body of the post. It's live now.

Interesting signing up on here just for this thread through? At least it shows the detection of accounts to watch out for works ;)

Grendel

not at all ... I'm just someone who takes a balanced view of things .... Anything wrong with that ? ....

So you've joined a CCFC forum and your first posts are about wasps.

ranstone

Nothing was deleted, it was put as moderated because of being a new member with a link in the body of the post. It's live now.

Interesting signing up on here just for this thread through? At least it shows the detection of accounts to watch out for works ;)

you can tell when I signed up :) .... Wasn't it before this thread existed ?

Nick

Administrator
you can tell when I signed up :) .... Wasn't it before this thread existed ?

But have only viewed this Thread, Wasps Training Centre, Back to being the biggest club in Coventry threads? You signed up on the 6th to view the Back to being the biggest club in Coventry thread, first posts in this one (none in the other 2).

So it kind of says you aren't a CCFC fan and have come on for Wasps only.

Grendel

Yes because you have a sub forum about Wasps and I'm interested ..... Genuinely not here to cause trouble or wind anyone up !

Oh let's humour you. How long have you been a sky blue fan Mr Ranstone?

ranstone

Nick should add CCFC trivia questions when you log in. Think a few people would suddenly go quiet!

dont you welcome open discussion ? .... Why have a sub forum about Wasps if you don't want someone to discuss Wasps ?

If if its a pre requisite to know CCFC trivia .. Then feel free to delete my account.

chiefdave

But have only viewed this Thread, Wasps Training Centre, Back to being the biggest club in Coventry threads? You signed up on the 6th to view the Back to being the biggest club in Coventry thread, first posts in this one (none in the other 2).

So it kind of says you aren't a CCFC fan and have come on for Wasps only.

George-Orwell-1984-.jpg

ranstone

Interested in what? Wasps or ccfc?

Both and the whole situation ...... If you sensor people posting on here then that's a bit of a sad situation but fair enough it's your forum .... I'd liken it to me posting on VW car forum .... Doesn't mean I own a VW ... But I may want to in the future and I also know a fair bit about cars and have a fair bit to contribute to discussions. It doesn't mean I own Ford and want to cause trouble.

Nick

Administrator
Both and the whole situation ...... If you sensor people posting on here then that's a bit of a sad situation but fair enough it's your forum .... I'd liken it to me posting on VW car forum .... Doesn't mean I own a VW ... But I may want to in the future and I also know a fair bit about cars and have a fair bit to contribute to discussions. It doesn't mean I own Ford and want to cause trouble.

Nothing is being censored, it's just nice to know people's agendas and motivation for posting on here if they aren't city fans.

It wouldn't be the first time people have signed up to do wasps pr...

Does that mean you might be a city fan in the future? If I have no interest in fish tanks, I wouldn't sign up on a fish tank forum

Grendel

I joined the wasps forum - was very balanced and reasonable - and was banned very quickly.

People were very offensive to me.

Grendel

I'd ban a wasps equivalent ;)

The last post I made actually mentioned Skybluetony - I guess that was the tipping point.

ranstone

Nothing is being censored, it's just nice to know people's agendas and motivation for posting on here if they aren't city fans.

It wouldn't be the first time people have signed up to do wasps pr...

Does that mean you might be a city fan in the future? If I have no interest in fish tanks, I wouldn't sign up on a fish tank forum

If I'm honest, unlikely to be a city fan because I have never really associated myself with any team other than when I was a kid I used to watch Watford week in week out with my dad at Vicarage Rd (60's & 70's) .... But that's not to say I won't go and watch games, I just enjoy live sport so having the situation at the Ricoh is a winner for me.

As for the Wasps forums, the one I read clearly has a few CCFC fans joining in quite happily, some are a little argumentative but that's all part of forums they'd be boring otherwise. :)

Terry Gibson's perm

Did italia get banned when they found out he charges more for parking when Wasps play?

Not that I wish to use it or advertise it but out of interest where is Italias car park.

missed your message Grendel I know now

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
If I'm honest, unlikely to be a city fan because I have never really associated myself with any team other than when I was a kid I used to watch Watford week in week out with my dad at Vicarage Rd (60's & 70's) .... But that's not to say I won't go and watch games, I just enjoy live sport so having the situation at the Ricoh is a winner for me.

As for the Wasps forums, the one I read clearly has a few CCFC fans joining in quite happily, some are a little argumentative but that's all part of forums they'd be boring otherwise. :)

So you are a wasps fan? Do you watch many city games?

I have no issue with wasps fans, just not people doing their pr posing as wasps fans like we have had before ;)

Users who are viewing this thread