Another Nice..but this time in Berlin (1 Viewer)

martcov

Plane hijacked now :(

People arrested in Oberhausen for planning an attack on Centro - biggest shopping centre in Europe..... and in Melbourne Australia....planning attack there as well..

wingy

So many failings in this case
The odd fact that his identity was in that cab yet it took around a day to react
Surely they were running parallel investigations while holding the first guy from the park?

Nick

Administrator
The odd fact that his identity was in that cab yet it took around a day to react
Surely they were running parallel investigations while holding the first guy from the park?

All seems a bit weird.

Apparently there are 7000 or so suspected terrorists in Germany they can't keep track of, the main source was a bloke from MI6 but it was in the daily mail. So apply some salt.

eastwoodsdustman

European police forces in general seem to have real difficulty in dealing with terrorists. More down to the freedom of movement than anything else. I know its a bit draconian but it might be time to start policing borders again.

CCFC Germany

Not good, as he can't be interrogated anymore. Background might have been interesting.

People arrested in Oberhausen for planning an attack on Centro - biggest shopping centre in Europe..... and in Melbourne Australia....planning attack there as well..

Oberhausen has yet to be confirmed !

All seems a bit weird.
Apparently there are 7000 or so suspected terrorists in Germany they can't keep track of, the main source was a bloke from MI6 but it was in the daily mail. So apply some salt.

Where did you get those numbers from ?
German police speaks of 500 people "under survaillance", which does not make all of them terrorists.

Police claims, they thought they alreaday arrested the terrorist with the first suspect.
Why it took them a day to find the papers indeed is an interesting question.

Not only that...he was supposed to be deported from Italy, then Germany. He was on the danger list, usedseveral identities, had been in prison for lorry theft, violence, arson, had been under observation, had even been named as a planner of an attack at Christmas by an informer ( a prisoner who had heard Tunisians planning attacks ), is on videotape in a mosque used by leading terrorists in Berlin...... short of him having a sign over his head saying "I am planning an attack" there couldn't have been many more warning signs...

Agree here.
Total failure is out of doubt.

"At the German government’s daily press conference the ministerial officials are coming under huge pressure to explain why Anis Amri was able to move freely in Germany and plan his attack under the nose of authorities, particularly following the emergence of the footage showing that he was monitored entering an Isis (Islamic State)-associated mosque in Berlin on 14 and 15 December and again leaving it seven hours after the attack."

An ISIS-associated Mosque openly operating in Berlin?!

I mean, we know it's all going on everywhere, but someone's head should get rightly roasted if they're admitting to this and doing fuck all about it.

As long as they do not brake the law, you can't do anything about it but watcht hem, though.

Ashdown

Apparently the UK spends infinitely more money on our security services and deploys something like 3 times as many personnel as the likes of the Germans. I'd rather all the money was spent on health and social care but that's where we are in the world at the moment. You let the enemy inside your own borders and that's the price you have to pay.

martcov

Not good, as he can't be interrogated anymore. Background might have been interesting.

Oberhausen has yet to be confirmed !

Where did you get those numbers from ?
German police speaks of 500 people "under survaillance", which does not make all of them terrorists.

Police claims, they thought they alreaday arrested the terrorist with the first suspect.
Why it took them a day to find the papers indeed is an interesting question.

Agree here.
Total failure is out of doubt.

As long as they do not brake the law, you can't do anything about it but watcht hem, though.

What is interesting is that Pegida ex boss and friend of Tommy Robinson, knew that it was a Tunisian shortly after the attack when everyone else thought it was the Pakistani. Where does he get his info?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

What is interesting is that Pegida ex boss and friend of Tommy Robinson, knew that it was a Tunisian shortly after the attack when everyone else thought it was the Pakistani. Where does he get his info?

I'm going to get slaughtered for this, but I've done a lot of research on Tommy Robinson and he actually knows what the fuck he's talking about.

martcov

You mean like the Brexit vote? :p

It was sarcasm.....:) but Merkel was elected and if people have changed her mind about her, they can vote for someone else at the end of 2017. With Brexit people don't even know what they are going to get and whether Parliament will be overridden by Royal Perogative. If it turns out that Brexit wasn't a good idea, well tough. There is no next election/ vote.

martcov

I'm going to get slaughtered for this, but I've done a lot of research on Tommy Robinson and he actually knows what the fuck he's talking about.

Really? Well the German authorities would like to know how the fuck Pegida is better informed than most, if not all, of the security services. Perhaps someone should be checking out Tommy Robinson as well. Some think that Pegida are working with people within the security services to make sure things like this happen with the aim of toppling Merkel and allowing people from the right to get power.

There seems to have been a lack of will to stop this twat. He was known to be planning this for nearly a year.

CCFC Germany

Really? Well the German authorities would like to know how the fuck Pegida is better informed than most, if not all, of the security services. Perhaps someone should be checking out Tommy Robinson as well. Some think that Pegida are working with people within the security services to make sure things like this happen with the aim of toppling Merkel and allowing people from the right to get power.

There seems to have been a lack of will to stop this twat. He was known to be planning this for nearly a year.

Seems very harsh to me.

CCFC Germany

She will get mullered next year then. Incompetent bitch.

Don't think so, as she's just got rising numbers when they asked about her popularity...
Most likely, she will stay as the a head of a SPD - CDU coalition, just like now plus the Right Wings joining in with 10-15%...

martcov

Seems very harsh to me.

Junge Welt believes that - not really mainstream though. They go further and say he wants a civil war. But Bachmann did tweet 1 hour after the attack that he got the information from a senior police officer. He bragged about it being correct when the MSM got hold of it. The security services are conducting an internal investigation, so something seems to be going on.

As regards the polls, the latest were just before the attack and showed that the gross coalition would win. AfD 13%, but no-one will work with them. FDP are over 5%, which means they could be back in the Bundestag.

Nick

Administrator
What I don't get is the policeman who killed him is all over the media, selfie in hospital etc. Surely he will be a target?

martcov

What I don't get is the policeman who killed him is all over the media, selfie in hospital etc. Surely he will be a target?

Yes, I would have thought that. When the gaffer of the three tuns caught the IRA guy after the bomb in Cov they gave him a new name and a pub somewhere else. He actually just held him until the police came.

Nick

Administrator
Yes, I would have thought that. When the gaffer of the three tuns caught the IRA guy after the bomb in Cov they gave him a new name and a pub somewhere else. He actually just held him until the police came.
It's not just him, it's his family etc. Always going to be looking over his shoulder.

Liquid Gold

Earlsdon, in this thread you've used a fake news video to try and disprove the concept of fake news and now said that a man convicted of fraud and common assault, among other things, knows what he's talking about. You're really not doing very well.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Earlsdon, in this thread you've used a fake news video to try and disprove the concept of fake news and now said that a man convicted of fraud and common assault, among other things, knows what he's talking about. You're really not doing very well.

I like you generally, you mostly speak sense.

But from this response you sound scared.

CCFC Germany

Junge Welt believes that - not really mainstream though. They go further and say he wants a civil war. But Bachmann did tweet 1 hour after the attack that he got the information from a senior police officer. He bragged about it being correct when the MSM got hold of it. The security services are conducting an internal investigation, so something seems to be going on.

As regards the polls, the latest were just before the attack and showed that the gross coalition would win. AfD 13%, but no-one will work with them. FDP are over 5%, which means they could be back in the Bundestag.
That's what I think, too...
And they won't have enough power to start or block things on their own.

martcov

How does he 'sound' scared? You sound like the deluded far right sympathiser that you are. The likes of you and Robinson/Lennon have more in common with extremists than the average Muslim in Britain.

What is scary is that a badly educated nutter is now tweeting 'when are we going to hit back'? - who happens to be president elect of the USA. Amnri was 'hitting back' on behalf of muslim lives lost - also a badly educated nutter. Trump can potentially cause more damage than the losers who are inspired by ISIS, or indeed others who are inspired by Lutz Bachmann to burn down refugee accommodation.

wingy

Who knows what the future holds ?! Scary stuff all this squaring up ! Taxi for somewhere very remote please !
People seem to have a desire for anarchy.
Getting back on the topic this is a very odd scenario as described by Martcov although I can't imagine such a conspiracy.
Was the.bystander who alleged to have followed the first suspect into the park complicit in some way
So odd that his documents were in the Cab, strange.
It took a Day to find them, prints, DNA etc,
Were they misdirected wilfully and Come to the right conclusion through intelligence rather than finding documents?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

How does he 'sound' scared? You sound like the deluded far right sympathiser that you are. The likes of you and Robinson/Lennon have more in common with extremists than the average Muslim in Britain.

Ah the usual, a post from you backed up by the two other left wing 'tolerant' (naive) liberals.

That's the thing, I'm not remotely right wing, it's just a label used by people like you to stigmatise anyone that doesn't agree with you. It's what the progressive left does now, and it's predictable and boring.

Also, in response to your closing sentence, a big part of the troubles that have been caused recently are due to philosophies such as yours being implemented, but those feelings are not the norm anymore. You might have a safe space on a small corner of this forum, but the silent majority generally don't agree with you out there, in the big wide world.

Sick Boy

Ah the usual, a post from you backed up by the two other left wing 'tolerant' (naive) liberals.

That's the thing, I'm not remotely right wing, it's just a label used by people like you to stigmatise anyone that doesn't agree with you. It's what the progressive left does now, and it's predictable and boring.

Also, in response to your closing sentence, a big part of the troubles that have been caused recently are due to philosophies such as yours being implemented, but those feelings are not the norm anymore. You might have a safe space on a small corner of this forum, but the silent majority generally don't agree with you out there, in the big wide world.

Yes you are. You're a nasty far-right sympathiser. Plenty of people in the 'big wide world' would agree as well and the majority despise Robinson and the EDL, despite what you like to believe.

Last edited:

martcov

People seem to have a desire for anarchy.
Getting back on the topic this is a very odd scenario as described by Martcov although I can't imagine such a conspiracy.
Was the.bystander who alleged to have followed the first suspect into the park complicit in some way
So odd that his documents were in the Cab, strange.
It took a Day to find them, prints, DNA etc,
Were they misdirected wilfully and Come to the right conclusion through intelligence rather than finding documents?

There is an internal investigation going on to find out how Bachmann had information which was correct- before anyone else had announced it and the Pakistani was still the official suspect. More and more information is coming out that it was common knowledge in security circles that Berlin was to be targeted at Christmas. They even knew he was involved in planning something.

Users who are viewing this thread