Andy turner - fleck lover? (1 Viewer)

The Lurker

To my amazement fleck was given motm in the Cov telegraph again? I just can't believe my eyes here. What a joke.

stupot07

It said RCC on the website yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

The Lurker

It said RCC on the website yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Paper states fleck to my astonishment. How can a player who gives a 89th min pen away and Hardly made a forward pass all game get motm

Bertola

The cynic in me would say that they know Fleck is leaving in the summer, and can use it as a way of undermining the club once again when they lose their "star" in the summer for nothing

letsallsingtogether

The cynic in me would say that they know Fleck is leaving in the summer, and can use it as a way of undermining the club once again when they lose their "star" in the summer for nothing

Seriously why would they want to undermine the Club?

Nick

Administrator
Interesting comments on the telegraph

as much as it will hurt me for the City to miss out,
it will give me great pleasure to know how many millions she will miss out on

There are some utter morons on there.

Nick

Administrator

I am all for a Telegraph Conspiracy, but all it does is make it look like their knowledge of football is awful. Who would they kid saying Fleck is MOM?

Terry Gibson's perm

I am all for a Telegraph Conspiracy, but all it does is make it look like their knowledge of football is awful. Who would they kid saying Fleck is MOM?

They must be be losing readers as it is awful, I don't even get to have a quick look at it when I go to my parents as they have stopped getting it and I can remember them having for about 35 years.

st john

The Telegraph originally tried to blame the penalty on Stokes despite it being obvious it was Fleck.
"87mins Disaster - Stokes concedes pen on Henderson"
http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sp...-news/recap-coventry-city-0-rochdale-10993209

Strangely enough they also have a close up picture of a bacon sandwich in their latest article with the description "bacon sandwich" underneath, just in case anyone is unsure what a bacon sandwich looks like.

At least they got that one right.
http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sp...ews/tony-mowbray-holds-coventry-city-11005040

hill83

Probably so they can post another bullshit article with peoples reactions to a ridiculous man of the match choice.

"You won't believe the reactions to this (gone sexual)!!! OMG"

hill83

They must be be losing readers as it is awful, I don't even get to have a quick look at it when I go to my parents as they have stopped getting it and I can remember them having for about 35 years.

I had a knock on my door about 5 weeks ago from one of their employees asking me if I knew about the Telegraph and how I read it. I said yes and I occasionally read it online.
He tried to get me to sign up to have it delivered, I said no, then he started firing out a sob story about how the paper is failing and needs more people to buy the actual paper.

giphy.gif

fernandopartridge

I had a knock on my door about 5 weeks ago from one of their employees asking me if I knew about the Telegraph and how I read it. I said yes and I occasionally read it online.
He tried to get me to sign up to have it delivered, I said no, then he started firing out a sob story about how the paper is failing and needs more people to buy the actual paper.

giphy.gif

That is a briilliant gif....

Nick

Administrator
Probably so they can post another bullshit article with peoples reactions to a ridiculous man of the match choice.

"You won't believe the reactions to this (gone sexual)!!! OMG"

5 things we learnt about the reaction of the Man of the Match Choice...

Users who are viewing this thread