mattylad

Mar 24, 2011
Richard Keys ‏@richardajkeys 12m

Get out SISU and give us our club back. Gary Hoffman's offer is genuine and re-unites club stadium and fans. You have nowhere to go.

RoboCCFC90

Oct 18, 2012
His lordship has spoken!

torchomatic

Feb 25, 2008
Warwick

jimmyhillsfanclub

May 31, 2012
here
So Hoffmans puppy hits twitter again.....but appears to be talking shite as usual.

Now unless I've miss-read or miss-understood, It appears to me that Hoffmans "Offer" isn't actually a fully fledged real offer is it?

Its more like putting an idea out there......."let me just run this one by you guys"..

It an idea that sees Hoffman & his backers take money out of the club for no real investment.....

...Boiled down....he basically saying if you stay at the Ricoh....You give me half the ticket sales revenue of any sales above an imaginary figure on what the attendance would be at sixfields (sticks wet finger in air & says 5000).....& I'll pay the rent with it....oh, and take some profit....

Its effectively reducing the revenue that the club could have had if they'd just accepted the £400K rent offer from ACL in the first place....

....It appears to me to just be (another) bit of cunning PR by Hoffman....the fans favourite ex Sisu collaborator....

Once a banker, always a banker eh.

torchomatic

Feb 25, 2008
Warwick
Usually by the end of December 2011.

Just like everything he has predicted and stated has always come true.

I quite like the bloke, but find I can never believe a single word he says.;)

SonOfSnoz

Jun 21, 2013
So Hoffmans puppy hits twitter again.....but appears to be talking shite as usual.

Now unless I've miss-read or miss-understood, It appears to me that Hoffmans "Offer" isn't actually a fully fledged real offer is it?

Its more like putting an idea out there......."let me just run this one by you guys"..

It an idea that sees Hoffman & his backers take money out of the club for no real investment.....

...Boiled down....he basically saying if you stay at the Ricoh....You give me half the ticket sales revenue of any sales above an imaginary figure on what the attendance would be at sixfields (sticks wet finger in air & says 5000).....& I'll pay the rent with it....oh, and take some profit....

Its effectively reducing the revenue that the club could have had if they'd just accepted the £400K rent offer from ACL in the first place....

....It appears to me to just be (another) bit of cunning PR by Hoffman....the fans favourite ex Sisu collaborator....

Once a banker, always a banker eh.

Exactly, JHFC!
If CCFC do play in Northampton, that puts Fisher 1-0 up against the Bald & Beautiful!
Hoff was on the Sisu run board & CT's too!
Has he ever shown actions to his words? Yet Sisu always do, worryingly!

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
Exactly, JHFC!
If CCFC do play in Northampton, that puts Fisher 1-0 up against the Bald & Beautiful!

I really don't see what the public announcement by Hoffman was meant to achieve.
In principal idea is good but surely if the money is available it would have been better discussed direct with sisu first and by someone other than sisu's arch enemy.
Publicity wise it gains kudos with fans but may be a missed opportunity.

jimmyhillsfanclub

May 31, 2012
here
Exactly, JHFC!

I know....yet it seems that lots of City fans come in their pants at the very mention of Hoffmans name......

...The more I think about it.....His latest "offer" is a total piss-take.

....cue the "sisu rent boy" abuse...

chiefdave

Sep 27, 2008
Coventry
I really don't see what the public announcement by Hoffman was meant to achieve.
In principal idea is good but surely if the money is available it would have been better discussed direct with sisu first and by someone other than sisu's arch enemy.

If it was discussed directly with SISU Fisher would just say no and we'd never hear about it, this way its i the public domain which applies pressure to the FL as they have been saying playing at NTFC is being allowed only because there is no other option.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Mar 20, 2011
Bristol

OK - let's spell it out then.

The FL "reluctantly" agreed the move to Northampton because "there was no possibility of Coventry playing in Coventry".

When I spoke to them earlier this week, I asked them how they had reached this conclusion. They said that SISU (well, Otium to be precise) had told them so.

I did suggest to them that as due diligence went, that seemed to be towards the lighter end of the scale.

What Hoffman's offer does is to shine a light on the nonsense that is SISU's position.

Whether this will alter the FL's position is open to doubt, but in my view it's the best hope we have at the moment.

SkyBlue76

Jul 9, 2013
In principal idea is good but surely if the money is available it would have been better discussed direct with sisu first.

It was. He spoke to TF and it was after TF said 'no' that Hoffman made it public. I bet if TF had said yes we would not have heard about it until the details were agreed. By making this offer public, Hoffman is basically putting the pressure on because now the Football League (hopefully) will realise SISU's game plan is not as they claim. Hoffman has done the right thing making this public.

update: seems I was beaten to this point...

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
It was. He spoke to TF and it was after TF said 'no' that Hoffman made it public. I bet if TF had said yes we would not have heard about it until the details were agreed. By making this offer public, Hoffman is basically putting the pressure on because now the Football League (hopefully) will realise SISU's game plan is not as they claim. Hoffman has done the right thing making this public.

update: seems I was beaten to this point...

But what is the "offer". Is it in place or are the funds yet to be secured.

As Hoffman is not using his own security surely a less hostile front man would be better given the obvious history.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Mar 20, 2011
Bristol

As Hoffman is not using his own security surely a less hostile front man would be better given the obvious history.

OK - we're aware that your default position is to snipe. That's your choice.

I had thought that you were against the move to Northampton.

This is, in my view, potentially very helpful to the fight to stop that move.

Can you honestly only find negative things to say about it?

jimmyhillsfanclub

May 31, 2012
here

Exactly....What is "the offer"

....As I've said, unless I'm missing something obvious, as far as SISU are concerned, its a far worse offer than the one from ACL for £400K rent that they already turned down.....

...and Hoffman still gets to take his cut....:facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread