After the march and boycott, What next ? (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

Well we've had the march and I think it made a mark, decent turnout, from kids to pensioners, won't make our owner sell but perhaps think a bit.

But what next ? Where does this campaign go to maximise our feelings. Are there meetings planned to decide what next if so where and who can go ?

Nick

Administrator
I put a view ideas in the other thread, I don't for a second think they will make SISU go but were quite random.

Heard people talking about Tennis Balls today, don't know if it was just them though.

pastythegreat

I put a view ideas in the other thread, I don't for a second think they will make SISU go but were quite random.

Heard people talking about Tennis Balls today, don't know if it was just them though.
Don't overly agree with people throwing objects onto the pitch and effecting the game but if that's the route were going kill 2 birds with one stone and help out a charity and using their twitter handle and #hashtag maybe get some more coverage that way!

The Scunthorpe game at home on 12th November. (Rememberance weekend) why not throw these?

http://www.poppyshop.org.uk/car-pop...e4AQJFygDzBtTJYn9KRmn8lVCXlUl4bGvMaAlx18P8HAQ

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Astute

Two problems.

1, £5:49 just to throw away.
2, How far do you think that you can throw a poppy?

pastythegreat

Two problems.

1, £5:49 just to throw away.
2, How far do you think that you can throw a poppy?
The plastic car poppy would go quite a distance if used Frisby esque. If not I'm sure the guy 10 rows in front who takes it in the back of the head wouldn't mind helping it on its way!!

What about the JHLF Nick? Anything in their shop not too expensive and throwable?

Nick

Administrator
The plastic car poppy would go quite a distance if used Frisby esque. If not I'm sure the guy 10 rows in front who takes it in the back of the head wouldn't mind helping it on its way!!

What about the JHLF Nick? Anything in their shop not too expensive and throwable?

No, wrist band or badge.

Signed ball for 35 is a bit steep.

When is red nose day?

pastythegreat

Correction, Children in need is 14th November so again Scunthorpe on Saturday 12th would be best game

SkyBlueCoco88

At the ice hockey they have a game where they throw foam pucks on the ice to try and win a prize is there any way of doing something similar? Like Pasty says with a #sisuout #pusb type thing on them? It worked with pigs at Charlton

NorthernWisdom

MK at home is on the way too, if ever a game's a chance to protest against franchising (we don't want to be one, shame Wasps are here) that's it...

Now to satisfy people who want to boycott, why not go to a nominated alternative game instead? AFC Wimbledon are at home to Fleetwood, but Northampton are at home to Bolton to draw attention to Sixfields horrors of the past.

Wouldn't need *that* many in Sky Blue to make a news story?

Or if it had *any* hope of legs and volume, have a number of groups rock up at random games, so we're all over the place that day? Going for the lower league games, you wouldn't need as many to take part, to stand out in a crowd.

SkyBlueRuffian

Don't overly agree with people throwing objects onto the pitch and effecting the game but if that's the route were going kill 2 birds with one stone and help out a charity and using their twitter handle and #hashtag maybe get some more coverage that way!

The Scunthorpe game at home on 12th November. (Rememberance weekend) why not throw these?

http://www.poppyshop.org.uk/car-pop...e4AQJFygDzBtTJYn9KRmn8lVCXlUl4bGvMaAlx18P8HAQ

Disrespectful don't you think?

letsallsingtogether

We have talked of numerous things.
The group is there to get at Sisu and not harm the team.
FL have warned us if we throw anything on the pitch we will be fined and the team docked points for that reason we have knocked that protest back.
We are not bothered about the fine but don't want points deducted.
Filling the ground was also mensioned this to is to difficult to do as we can't even give tickets away, let alone expect people to pay for them.
There are numerous other protests planned and will be pushed nearer the time.
We will not rest till they are gone.

Again thanks to everyone who took part today exceeded all expectations.

PUSB.

rupert_bear

Personally I'm not a fan of lobbing things on the pitch or for that matter matchdays protest, I accept the sisu out chants, they are inevitable. We need to get at sisu directly in my opinion and affect their business, legally of course, try and show them up for the business incompetence amongst the financial circles they operate in, not easy but there are one or two major journalists sympathetic to our cause who might open doors. Start costing sisu money, real money and impact their business might shift them, doubt if plastic pigs on the pitch will unfortunately.

Sbarcher

For the SU TV game, bow about we all hang about outside and in the concourse area and take our seats 2 mins after the start of the game. To kick off on TV in an empty stadium will get massive coverage.

rupert_bear

What's the measure for the impact of the march? Is it publicity?
It is in a way, it also shows togetherness I suppose but that will only last a short while. I think this is a bit different to the Charlton situation they have a mega rich individual who can hang on to his possession as long as he wishes, sisu I believe are struggling overall business wise and won't want owning ccfc costing them business opportunities and money. I have been told they have moved from swankey Mayfair to a smaller cheaper office and are down from a staff of over 30 to 8, if that's correct it tells me they are vunarable.

Nick

Administrator
For the SU TV game, bow about we all hang about outside and in the concourse area and take our seats 2 mins after the start of the game. To kick off on TV in an empty stadium will get massive coverage.
It wouldn't. They kick off to an empty stadium anyway and it just looks like people are getting there late.

Sbarcher

It wouldn't. They kick off to an empty stadium anyway and it just looks like people are getting there late.
I bow to your superior knowledge of the situation. In my book positivity beats negativity every time.

SkyBlueCoco88

The main problem with hanging around downstairs is the main camera is facing the corporate side not the stand we would all be making our way into. granted the smaller roaming cameras would pick it up but to the majority it wouldn't look different as every time we are on TV the stand they see is always empty!

Sky Blue Kid

It's done at England matches. Have you seen the corporate section just before kick off and half time?

Bob Latchford

Well we've had the march and I think it made a mark, decent turnout, from kids to pensioners, won't make our owner sell but perhaps think a bit.

But what next ? Where does this campaign go to maximise our feelings. Are there meetings planned to decide what next if so where and who can go ?
There is a culture , that when they're dissatisfied - they take their left shoe off and throw it at the person they are dissatisfied with . has to be the left shoe mind ! or we could get a huge ghetto blaster , blast out Honey G - that'd get rid of any fecker

Terry Gibson's perm

It is in a way, it also shows togetherness I suppose but that will only last a short while. I think this is a bit different to the Charlton situation they have a mega rich individual who can hang on to his possession as long as he wishes, sisu I believe are struggling overall business wise and won't want owning ccfc costing them business opportunities and money. I have been told they have moved from swankey Mayfair to a smaller cheaper office and are down from a staff of over 30 to 8, if that's correct it tells me they are vunarable.

Good she deserves to lose everything she has and hopefully she will move to one of these low tax havens she loves so much.

clint van damme

We have talked of numerous things.
The group is there to get at Sisu and not harm the team.
FL have warned us if we throw anything on the pitch we will be fined and the team docked points for that reason we have knocked that protest back.
We are not bothered about the fine but don't want points deducted.
Filling the ground was also mensioned this to is to difficult to do as we can't even give tickets away, let alone expect people to pay for them.
There are numerous other protests planned and will be pushed nearer the time.
We will not rest till they are gone.

Again thanks to everyone who took part today exceeded all expectations.

PUSB.
will their be any come back to either club over the pigs at Charlton?

Users who are viewing this thread