Adding to the sky blue fanbase (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Well after a 12 hour labour my Mrs gave birth to our baby girl on Monday morning. She is a princess and a daddy's girl already!

So another one to add to the sky blue fan base and I need to kit her out in cov baby stuff asap!

Being a cov supporter is tough but seeing the birth of our baby is something else. Puts life into perspective.

I'm officially part of the CCFC dads club now!

PUSB

SkyblueBri

Congratulations, my two daughters were both indoctronated into the Sky Blue family, my eldest still goes occasionally when back home but my youngest last game was on a cold Feb night on the Kop when we were playing Liverpool and I noticed she had gone a curious shade of purple.

glamour76

Congratulations to you all. My boy is still only 14 months but he's a jsb. Can't wait to take him to his first game

Brylowes

Congrats AFC ,my little girls 4 now and I don't know where the times gone, enjoy
every minute mate.

stupot07

Congratulations! Both my lads are JSBs and have STs (my eldest rarely goes), but its been amazing seeing my youngest fall in love with football and the sky blues since Christmas

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Samo

Well after a 12 hour labour my Mrs gave birth to our baby girl on Monday morning. She is a princess and a daddy's girl already!

So another one to add to the sky blue fan base and I need to kit her out in cov baby stuff asap!

Being a cov supporter is tough but seeing the birth of our baby is something else. Puts life into perspective.

PUSB

As someone once said... It's like watching your favorite pub burn down. :)

chiefdave

Congrats, a life of misery supporting CCFC awaits her!

Assume you will be naming her Joy in honour of our glorious leader :)

steve82

Congratulations, my daughter don't care too much for football but my son is crazy and thankfully loves Coventry city with me. We're both season ticket holders and Saturday brings a buzz in our house. (To the males anyway) even has the city kit painted on his wall and huge Badge on the other.

lifeskyblue

Congratulations to you and your missus. By the time your daughter attends her first game we will be back in the premier league. Either that or we will still be an average league 1 side. Either way keep her sky blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

Congratulations! Both my lads are JSBs and have STs (my eldest rarely goes), but its been amazing seeing my youngest fall in love with football and the sky blues since Christmas

Congrats AFC ,my little girls 4 now and I don't know where the times gone, enjoy
every minute mate.

Congratulations to you all. My boy is still only 14 months but he's a jsb. Can't wait to take him to his first game

My daughter's 11 and doesn't give a shit.

dongonzalos

PUSB

Congrats fella !!

clint van damme

Congratulations mate!

What are we all subjecting our kids to, bringing them up to watch City?!

Calista

Congratulations - I really hope that your new daughter has more reasons to cheer the Sky Blues than we've have in the last couple of decades.

Moff

Congrats AFC!

I look back to those days with happiness, particularly when my 15 year old son is giving me the benefit of his wisdom ;)

Brylowes

You must get her one of those little Reda dolls, complete with Shef Weds change strip
and cute little crutches.

SkyBlueSid

I took my daughter to HR for the first time when she was 3. It was just a reserve game and she seemed fascinated with the surroundings and the lights. I persevered and took her to a few first team games but sadly she never really took to football. I guess you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink. It became a standing joke when I bought her a ticket, she would say "But I've not done anything wrong...."

Nowadays she prefers rugby and motor racing. But I did try! So good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread