Actual Nazis in America (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Deflecting again. You and your people are not willing to condemn Trump or the Nazis outright without any ifs and buts ( excuses and deflections ). Even the republicans look like they have had enough. Trump is obviously not capable of being a president- he just cannot contain his impulses. Any views from his mate Farage lately?

I have condemned the nazis. Unlike you I'm not obsessed with a bunch of lunatics from the Deep South who pose zero threat to anyone here.

I don't take them or trump seriously. I can't take you seriously. I certainly can't take the op seriously after his "baby boomer" tantrum.

Who are my people out of interest?

Otis

I have condemned the nazis. Unlike you I'm not obsessed with a bunch of lunatics from the Deep South who pose zero threat to anyone here.

I don't take them or trump seriously. I can't take you seriously. I certainly can't take the op seriously after his "baby boomer" tantrum.

Butlers and man servants isn't it?

Grendel

Errm, I don't think that is correct now is it.

Hasn't he just been saying that the Jews helped form a small part of Hitler's strategy back in the 1930's

Not the same thing is it. I haven't read up on it entirely, but I am pretty certain Livingstone is not a supporter of Hitler or his ideology.

I was being marginally flippant however your google search clearly needs a refresh.

His biggest controversy is that he said Hitler was a supporter of Zionism and assisted in Jews being repatriated to their homelands. So yes he has supported him

Oh and also he once famously (or infamously) told a Jewish reporter he reminded him of a Nazi concentration camp guard.

What an odd reference.

Still he's still in the party and the MP for Rotherham resigns her position.

martcov

Your people = Your allies on here in this thread and generally like minded people outside of sbt.

I take what Trump is doing to the "West" very seriously. Not a thing to be flippant about when the most powerful country on the planet is governed- to an extent- by an ignorant unstable idiot.

You did not condemn the Nazis - who this thread is about - without equivalating them to the protesters and deflecting to Muslim terror. That is the problem with you and Trump.

Otis

I was being marginally flippant however your google search clearly needs a refresh.

His biggest controversy is that he said Hitler was a supporter of Zionism and assisted in Jews being repatriated to their homelands. So yes he has supported him

Oh and also he once famously (or infamously) told a Jewish reporter he reminded him of a Nazi concentration camp guard.

What an odd reference.
So that makes him a Nazi sympathiser? And yes, it was an odd reference.

I don't see how him saying what he said supports Hitler or Nazism.

Grendel

So that makes him a Nazi sympathiser? And yes, it was an odd reference.

I don't see how him saying what he said supports Hitler or Nazism.

Well Tom Mann disagrees as he a labour MP described him as a Nazi sympathiser. Why? He knows him. Many Jewish communities were horrified by the Zionist comment.

What about someone who says Jews should be forcibly repatriated from Israel to the USA or that Jews have long noses and are dangerous or that Adolf hitter had it about right. Are any of these comments disturbing and would you vote for someone or a party that has members who say these things.

These comments aren't anti semetic by the way according to Ken Livingstone.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Wrong again - you just make things up.
And saying "the alt left are just as bad" isn't condemning Nazis. You do realise this is how it all started in 1930s Germany?

It is if the previous comment is: 'I condemn the Nazi's'.

The only thing that is going to happen akin to 1930s Germany is a civil war between Muslims and non Muslims, or an Islamic takeover altogether.

The problem is, the left is too busy making excuses and pointing the finger at something which is in no way comparable to the real threats we are facing in this current day and age. I can understand why some people do get worried, but there if there is one thing we can be thankful of after the second world war, is that this will never be allowed to happen again.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

so you think that having isis main backer as an allie and selling them arms doesn't in some way contribute - OK then.
What do you think is the cause then - how did they establish a caliphate in Iraq and Syria? What conditions allowed them to do that? Ignore foreign policy as a contributing factor while sieg heiling round your living room in front of a swastika! (that's a crass comment which will hopefully make you realise how stupid your truffle and cava remark is).

I have said many times, including when I highlighted my plan to combat terrorism, that we should pull out of all middle eastern conflict immediately.

All I have said is that this is an apologist tactic which almost serves as a 'we deserve it' every time a terrorist incident happens.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The thread is about neo nazis. Everyone condemns Islamists on the numerous threads that there have been on attacks by Islamists. No one on them threads has said yeah but what about the neo nazis.

Let that sink in for a minute.

The point that was being put across is that the threat we face from Nazi's is about 1% of the threat we face from jumped up jihadi's.

The threads are also full of apologists, yet, you don't see anyone here making excuses for Nazi's. Everyone has condemned them, some have just pointed out that Antifa are also incredibly violent, and often towards innocent people not involved in Nazism whatsoever.

However, we're not allowed to say that.

covcity4life

lol earlson standing up for nazis

shock horror

bet has poster of tommy robinson on his wall at home

chav nation. england 2017

Liquid Gold

The point that was being put across is that the threat we face from Nazi's is about 1% of the threat we face from jumped up jihadi's.

The threads are also full of apologists, yet, you don't see anyone here making excuses for Nazi's. Everyone has condemned them, some have just pointed out that Antifa are also incredibly violent, and often towards innocent people not involved in Nazism whatsoever.

You're obsessed with this notion that you're not allowed to say something. You've said it plenty of times in this thread. Nobody has tried to silence you they just disagree with you and so are saying you're wrong.

If I said 2+2=5 and was told no would that be part of some liberal conspiracy to strangle the truth?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

That table means nothing other than terrorism on the whole has dropped from sources other than Islamists. What with the halting of militant action from ETA and the IRA, if you look at the bigger picture you will see whilst there is the odd, and usually rogue spike of a non islamic attack, the Islamic attacks are consistent, and pretty much rising all the time.

Islamic attacks:
upload_2017-8-18_12-24-30.png

Most of the attacks listed here are not even reported: List of Islamic Terror Attacks

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

You're obsessed with this notion that you're not allowed to say something. You've said it plenty of times in this thread. Nobody has tried to silence you they just disagree with you and so are saying you're wrong.

If I said 2+2=5 and was told no would that be part of some liberal conspiracy to strangle the truth?

In this thread I can say what I want, it doesn't always go down well, but I pretty much can. That's true. The only reason I can do that is because it is on an anonymous forum. In public you couldn't remotely have any kind of conversation that has been discussed on this thread.

Liquid Gold

In this thread I can say what I want, it doesn't always go down well, but I pretty much can. That's true. The only reason I can do that is because it is on an anonymous forum. In public you couldn't remotely have any kind of conversation that has been discussed on this thread.
You're hanging around with the wrong people then. I've had plenty of civil debates over a few pints with people who disagree with me.

covcity4life

the we are not allowed to say anything BS is symptomatic of tommy robinson followers

in their 20s, British bulldog or union jack online avatars or tattoos etc. time to take back our country etc

he is very deluded but doesnt know it

clint van damme

I have said many times, including when I highlighted my plan to combat terrorism, that we should pull out of all middle eastern conflict immediately.

All I have said is that this is an apologist tactic which almost serves as a 'we deserve it' every time a terrorist incident happens.

can't believe western goverments never got into touch with you about that, they missed a trick.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

the we are not allowed to say anything BS is symptomatic of tommy robinson followers

in their 20s, British bulldog or union jack online avatars or tattoos etc. time to take back our country etc

he is very deluded but doesnt know it

So why is it whenever anyone brings something up controversial, they get hounded?

Tell me why the Rotherham grooming scandal was allowed to prosper...

clint van damme

no one is apologising for islamists, why are you making things up again, you're barkin'.

Brighton Sky Blue

That table means nothing other than terrorism on the whole has dropped from sources other than Islamists. What with the halting of militant action from ETA and the IRA, if you look at the bigger picture you will see whilst there is the odd, and usually rogue spike of a non islamic attack, the Islamic attacks are consistent, and pretty much rising all the time.

Islamic attacks:
View attachment 7907

Most of the attacks listed here are not even reported: List of Islamic Terror Attacks

Christian terrorism - Wikipedia

The problem lies with fundamentalist religion of any form. Yes the Islamic version would exist without any Western military intervention, but it has unquestionably been helped by our continued involvement. Mrs May could do her bit by ceasing to arm the number one exporter of Wahabbism though.

covcity4life

So why is it whenever anyone brings something up controversial, they get hounded?

what do you mean hounded?

the grooming gangs are sick pathetic people, maybe the police protexted them maybe not. but the media certainly are not, in fact they screw everyone over by writing "british asian" gangs but when white peadophiles do it then colour is not mentioned. i am a british asian, i imagine if was young now and in nightclubs many would think stay away from him if he tries to pull you. at least back then it was cos i was ugly....

thats the world in a nut shell, somethings are against you,somethings are advantageous(in a weird way considering what we are talking about) for you.

people getting angry about that though make things worse, dont get distracted from the main issues, show love and compassion for everyone, dont let hate and bitterness get the better of you.

Nick

Administrator

the grooming gangs are sick pathetic people, maybe the police protexted them maybe not. but the media certainly are not, in fact they screw everyone over by writing "british asian" gangs but when white peadophiles do it then colour is not mentioned. i am a british asian, i imagine if was young now and in nightclubs many would think stay away from him if he tries to pull you. at least back then it was cos i was ugly....

thats the world in a nut shell, somethings are against you,somethings are advantageous(in a weird way considering what we are talking about) for you.

people getting angry about that though make things worse, dont get distracted from the main issues, show love and compassion for everyone, dont let hate and bitterness get the better of you.

Why would people stay away from you in a nightclub because of pedo gangs? (unless of course you were 35 and it was at a kid's princess party trying to pull).

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Christian terrorism - Wikipedia

The problem lies with fundamentalist religion of any form. Yes the Islamic version would exist without any Western military intervention, but it has unquestionably been helped by our continued involvement. Mrs May could do her bit by ceasing to arm the number one exporter of Wahabbism though.

I agree.

Again though, Islamic terrorism is much more of an issue than Christian terrorism.

clint van damme

no idea. Why was the BBC paedophile ring allowed to prosper? Why was the Westminster paedophile ring allowed to prosper? Why are child sex traffickers allowed to prosper? Why has the American legal system enabled underage girls to be sold via backpage? Why has the catholic church paedophile scandal allowed to go on for so long and to a lesser extent other churches throughout the UK?
There's a lot of sick bastards out there from all parts of society.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Exactly, and I agree with you. The British asian term is ridiculous, but again it is used because they don't want to say 'Muslim'. It means people like you, and many friends of mine that are Sikh or Hindu get put in one category. It's wrong.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

no idea. Why was the BBC paedophile ring allowed to prosper? Why was the Westminster paedophile ring allowed to prosper? Why are child sex traffickers allowed to prosper? Why has the American legal system enabled underage girls to be sold via backpage? Why has the catholic church paedophile scandal allowed to go on for so long and to a lesser extent other churches throughout the UK?

I know there are, and I take these just as seriously. The first point about the BBC paedophile ring is absolutely disgusting. I remember being in Sweden when it broke and people were asking me about it all the time. It got me really angry just thinking about what a cover up that was...

Brighton Sky Blue

I agree.

Again though, Islamic terrorism is much more of an issue than Christian terrorism.

As far as Britain is concerned it is, in other parts of the world not so. In the US it seems that right wing or Christian terrorism is holding its own against Islamic. Which isn't a surprise in a country where 25% of the population are Christian fundamentalists and you can get a shotgun before you can vote.

Grendel

Have you any evidence these Westminster ring actually exists. If so were the victims all not white so these attacks had a racist connection?

I don't think saville was racially selective in his choice of victim.

I assume you acknowledge the Newcastle and Rotherham attacks had a racist element?

Grendel

same as that. The notion that right wing ideas are being supressed in a country whose media is predominantly right wing is nonsense.

Which media gets the most traction do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread