Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dynamo - Magician Impossible

Last Online
    25-09-2013
    Threads

42 Like Received In 31 Posts

Default Dynamo - Magician Impossible

Has anyone been watching Dynamo's 'Magician Impossible' on Watch? It is absolutely unbelievable. If you haven't seen them yet, I suggest you watch them ASAP! You will be looking like this by the end -

Read More About Dynamo - Magician Impossible

2. Register orLogin to remove these Ads!

Last Online
    2 Hours Ago
    Threads

707 Like Received In 475 Posts

I sawone yesterday and thought he was like a crap david blaine.

Last Online
    13 Hours Ago
    Threads

276 Like Received In 165 Posts

I think the guy is brilliant, and David Blaine is a nob of the highest order...
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Last Online
    25-09-2013
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I sawone yesterday and thought he was like a crap david blaine.
    Seriously?! I think he is incredible. I think DB is brilliant, but this guy is on another level.

Last Online
    2 Hours Ago
    Threads

I thought he was poop. When he made 2p appear on that lads shoulder you could see him put it there. Bracelet out of the jewellery cabinet. He hid what he was doing with a mirror. Very poop I thought. But thats just me :-)

Last Online
    4 Hours Ago
    Threads

116 Like Received In 73 Posts

The whole point of a magician is to impress people and do the 'impossible' and when you have Sky+ its easy to go back and look at the 2p that is already on the guy's shoulder but the point is that they don't notice and it's their reactions which make it special.

I really like him he is an honest young guy who is very proud of where he comes from even if it is Bradford. I have been watching his illusions (not tricks) on YouTube for a number of years and glad that he now is getting recognised for his talents.

You can explain a couple of tricks but its the ones you can't explain which impress like, how does he take an empty bottle of beer and put someone's mobile phone inside it? or how does he drop someon's ring off the side of a boat and make it end up looped around his done up shoe laces?

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago
    Threads

111 Like Received In 61 Posts

It winds me up when people pick out the 2 tricks out of the hundreds a magician does. Sure, we can all figure out a couple, but if you pretend you know how EVERY one is done, then your probably lying.

Last Online
    25-09-2013
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by bamalamafizzfazz View Post
    The whole point of a magician is to impress people and do the 'impossible' and when you have Sky+ its easy to go back and look at the 2p that is already on the guy's shoulder but the point is that they don't notice and it's their reactions which make it special.

I really like him he is an honest young guy who is very proud of where he comes from even if it is Bradford. I have been watching his illusions (not tricks) on YouTube for a number of years and glad that he now is getting recognised for his talents.

You can explain a couple of tricks but its the ones you can't explain which impress like, how does he take an empty bottle of beer and put someone's mobile phone inside it? or how does he drop someon's ring off the side of a boat and make it end up looped around his done up shoe laces?
    Agreed Bam. There are so many that he did that just left me thinking, "how the f**k did he do that?!". Obviously some of them are going to be slightly easier to understand, but others just baffle you completely.

Last Online
    1 Day Ago
    Threads

27 Like Received In 20 Posts

Dynamo is brilliant, he was at my work the same day Dion came as part of a Barclays footy thing and did the trick where he makes the card youve picked out jump out of the pack on me and a few mates, very impressive!

My favourite trick is the one where he swaps cards with a girl who's holding her card in her mouth
    Ari Gold is my hero

Last Online
    2 Hours Ago
    Threads

Sorry that I only picked up on the two tricks. Thats as far as I watched as it was a bit boring. May be better in real life I just wasnt that impressed with the tv show.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

how does dynamo do it

how does dynamo do his tricks

dynamo how does he do it

dynamo magician how does he do it

dynamo magician impossible how does he do it

dynamo jewellery trickhow dynamo does his trickshow does dynamo do his illusionshow dynamo magician does his tricksdynamo drops ring off boatdynamo jewellery shop trickdynamo braceletdynamo magician impossible jewellery shopdynamo ring trick on boatdynamo bracelet trickdynamo jewellery shophow to do dynamo tricks