32,000 sold already (1 Viewer)

oucho

The 11k sounds far more credible

hutch1972

Be interesting how many season tickets were sold after the Semi final.
We all know why they didn't but they should have put a cut off date for new ticket holders getting priority sale.
Take a person who has been to a dozen games on 2 match packages , he is now way behind someone who hasn't been for years but clubbed together with 5 others for a half ticket.
Only my opinion, but it's just wrong.

smileycov

Facebook User
I've been a supporter since 74, still go a few games every season even though live in Lincoln now. Prefer away to home in truth, since the shit surrounding the club has kicked the passion out.
Was in the Navy during 87 and even though had a ticket, I was serving abroad so missed out. Am i worried about not getting a wembley ticket? Not really, i truly believer if you want one you will get one...I hope

clint van damme

Butts cut the queue off this afternoon and limited availability on Ticketmaster. Fucks sake!

olderskyblue

Frankly I think there should be a captcha online where you have to name ten players in the squad or you go to the back of the queue.

Blimey, i would probably fail that....

P

patsy123ccfc

I've been a supporter since 74, still go a few games every season even though live in Lincoln now. Prefer away to home in truth, since the shit surrounding the club has kicked the passion out.
Was in the Navy during 87 and even though had a ticket, I was serving abroad so missed out. Am i worried about not getting a wembley ticket? Not really, i truly believer if you want one you will get one...I hope
I would personally like to take this opportunity to thank you for your service.

If I see you in London ill buy you a pint.

Lest we forget.

Skyblue_LDN

Like many I want to go, but can't justify a season ticket living in London now, and knocked home games on the head a few years back, just going to away matches down this way, still have a ritual of a 2:45 bath though listening to skyblue player!

2 mates have offered me one of their allocation, but don't begrudge season ticket holders making the most for friends and family as they have stuck in their and deserve it. PUSB

ceetee

No, they have to be real players.

Don't you remember the recent article, the top 5 things that don't exist?

1. Santa
2. The Easter Bunny
3. Bigfoot
4. The Loch Ness Monster
5. Michael Folivi
I didn't think Kwame Thomas existed but I saw him score on Saturday

clint van damme

just got mine, bit of a rigmarole but got there in the end. Wanted 12 together or as near as dammit, couldn't be done in the cheap seats.

mrtrench

I mean me and my buddies have wrapped up 72 tickets, (which is not bad considering the lack of games been to)

We all just chipped in for a half season ticket(s) and stormed the office early doors.

Feel bad for genuine fans who are not necessarily ST holders.

p.s I dont feel that bad, Ill have a drink or two for the FUCKING LOT! WHEYYY
giphy.gif

Liquid Gold

I heard that Wembley have extended one of the stands as we sold 70,000 on the first day!
Nonsense fake news!

They're actually ripping out the seats to make it all standing to accommodate the 200,000 in OUR end. The worst thing is they are going to have to re sell the tickets and SISU will keep the booking fees!!1!

Covstu

Nonsense fake news!

They're actually ripping out the seats to make it all standing to accommodate the 200,000 in OUR end. The worst thing is they are going to have to re sell the tickets and SISU will keep the booking fees!!1!
I suppose the touts are doing NOPM a favour by saving the booking fee! What stars they are!

clint van damme

Frankly I think there should be a captcha online where you have to name ten players in the squad or you go to the back of the queue.
I'm a ST holder and occasional away attendee and I'd struggle to name ten, probably couldn't recognise photos of more than 3.

Users who are viewing this thread