£50m for Kyle Walker (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
It's getting silly now. That's enough to run a league 2 club for 10 years.

hill83

The numbers up the top don't really mean anything. It's just money being passed back and forth between clubs.

Covstu

It's ludicrous, outside of England he is worth 15m but prem clubs just take the piss and none of them need to sell anymore

Nathccfc

Barkley needs to show his potential this season. You can only keep saying potential for so long, it's time some of these English youngsters get a chance. We have some cracking young players from under 17 upwards, it show from the tournaments over the last few couple of months.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

hill83

I love football fans. Knowing more about a player than scouts and professional football managers prepared to spend big money signing them.

Leave it Mauricio, Ron Macintosh off the internet says he's shit.

Ron Macintosh

I love football fans. Knowing more about a player than scouts and professional football managers prepared to spend big money signing them.

Leave it Mauricio, Ron Macintosh off the internet says he's shit.

So you rate every professional footballer then?

What do you think of Claudio Bravo?

The Reverend Skyblue

Walker can run fast, that's it.
When he gets the ball after running fast he will stop and pass it back the fifty yards he just ran. No end product wouldn't pay £500 for him

no_loyalty

Spurs will be minted, Dyer also supposedly off to United for 40M

clint van damme

Bonucci going to cost AC 14 million less

giphy.gif

SBAndy

One of the key aspects of this deal is he fulfils homegrown quota for City for probably 5 years. Still mad money, mind.

vow

Now it's been reported Spurs have £50M offer for Ross Barkley accepted too, he's too inconsistent to be worth Fiddy Mill, surely?
If they're gonna splash the cash, then why not buy Siggurdson back from Swansea (reported for around £40m with Everton sniffing), IMO he's a far superior consistent player.

Esoterica

What's happened there then?
Dropped 30 million on him after the Euros and on a reported 85k a week. Never got near the first team regularly and now they want rid 1 year into the 5 he signed up for. Noone in the PL wants to touch him after the Newcastle relegation plus reports of being lazy and no-one back in France can afford those wages.

Reactions: vow

Liquid Gold

Dropped 30 million on him after the Euros and on a reported 85k a week. Never got near the first team regularly and now they want rid 1 year into the 5 he signed up for. Noone in the PL wants to touch him after the Newcastle relegation plus reports of being lazy and no-one back in France can afford those wages.
Rumour is they are going to have to pay a big chunk of those wages for the next 4 years to get rid. I don't know why they signed him, everybody could see he wasn't up to it.

vow

I see, perhaps Monaco could afford him, PSG wouldn't go near him I reckon.
Remember some manager saying (think it was Fergie) once, to never buy a player on the back of a good World Cup, Euro's etc. as they raise their game for it. Having said that he paid £30M on Rio Ferdinand iirc on the back of a good World Cup from Leeds, so I guess it can work out.

Users who are viewing this thread