Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Recent content by skybluegod

  1. skybluegod

    New manager odds?

    He can have Frank Nouble!
  2. skybluegod

    Rangers Pre-Season Friendly

    Funny that you just described them as a 'couple Spanish' sides... Just Sevilla and Real Betis... No big deal and then Sporting Lisbon on top. I do agree that it doesn't matter who we play mind you, but you picked an odd team to make that point 🤣
  3. skybluegod

    Southampton Spy Scandal

    Fantastic decision and fair play to the independent body. No doubt an appeal to come from Southampton I imagine. Final still going to be on Saturday too.
  4. skybluegod

    How will we fare next season

    I'm 90% certain we will go down but we will put up a good fight. I think it will be the toughest premier league in over a decade next season and I just don't see us pumping enough money in to keep us up. I do however think Doug will build/spend in the right way that then sets us up to bounce...
  5. skybluegod

    Championship thread 25/26!

    I thought that but then looked it up and it was claimed it's a home sell out? So either they didn't open it up for segregation reasons or it must be Hulls?
  6. skybluegod

    Championship thread 25/26!

    One of my good mates is a Boro fan and after the game at their place he said if they didn't go up he would love them to sign Simms. He would be a good pick up for them tbf.
  7. skybluegod

    Championship thread 25/26!

    Boro are battering them here.
  8. skybluegod

    Championship thread 25/26!

    I'd imagine there wasn't evidence originally but other clubs may now have gone back and checked. And because a whistleblower has allegedly said it's happened against other teams. So it's a case of now he's been caught once there might be more evidence coming to light.
  9. skybluegod

    Championship thread 25/26!

    Hughes got lucky there I think
  10. skybluegod

    Championship thread 25/26!

    Just like sheff wed was a gimme fixture for us right?
  11. skybluegod

    Transfer Rumour Summer Transfer Window 2026

    Phillips has always been a good defender. His issue is he isn't any good on the ball. He wouldn't succeed in the prem based on his technical qualities, can't afford to be giving the ball away cheaply next year. Think there are better out there
  12. skybluegod

    On the pitch?

    Maybe depends where you sit as well? I'm in block 24 and the guy doesn't even cop a feel, not even sure why I bother going anymore.
  13. skybluegod

    On the pitch?

    I mean the pat downs aren't exactly thorough so I imagine a lot of people get them in pockets. Also women don't get searched at all so that's an easy avenue in if you go with a woman!
  14. skybluegod

    Ephron mason clark

    How do you think Sakamoto will do? As he's inarguably worse in both the areas you mention. Although clearly much more developed in others.
Back
Top Bottom